Wednesday, June 20, 2007

 

Closing Comments

Thanks to rising rates, the market had its whig split, with sizable losses--across the board. On a side note, SCMR may be a good play on rising rates. The company is pretty much all cash and will generate more interest income-- as rates climb.

As for me, I lost a little less than 1%. My losses were muted, thanks to big dicked gains in LNN, AEZ, BWLD, FMCN, MCHX and HANS.

However, ARWR lit my fucking shoes on fire, with a swift 5% decline. Nonetheless, I remain bullish on the name and intend to catch some shares, as the weak hands drop out.

In general, I sold off some of my key positions, particularly BWLD and LNN. Basically, I want to raise a little money, in order to take advantage of the pending decline in U.S. equities.

In short, I love the market here, but rather buy cheaper-- if possible. Remember, most bears are fucktarded, dickless asshats, who do not have the gumption to scare guys like me out of the market. The fundamentals are robust and the future is bright.

Finally, there is a whole fuckload of buyers in MVIS. Any sell off is met with frenzied buying. If I were a space alien and just landed on Wall Street, I'd think there was some news pending.

NOTE: Mention ARWR and lose your eyebrows or website.

Comments:
Broker I always enjoy your take on the market, thanks.
 
I thought it was hilarious to watch the guy at the NEXTEL conference hold up the cell phone with the teeny tiny screen and brag about the "HD Quality" movies and video they were going to bring to "devices like these".

LOL. "High quality" video doesn't mean CRAP-OLA when all you've got to watch it on is a 1.5" screen.

ENTER...MICROVISION!
 
btw...Mario Bartiromo's voice is so annoying, I don't even know for sure if I'd do her (probably would though).

Look at those guys behind her on TV...I think they're laughing at her big ass.
 
news has been pending for 3 months...

im just fucking with you.
 
Does July QQQQ put activity look strange to anyone?
 
SCMR was one of my favorites in 1999-2000. I remember trading it between $115 and $175 a number of times. Those were the good old days.
 
Weak sheeple are worried - Yahoo! Finance is getting hammered.
 
Or it could be that they're a shitty content provider...
 
@Timothy: My money's split on both of those.
 
July QQQQ - that would be Mr. Suck My Nasdaq with his world-influencing QQQQ put position, I believe ;)

also, down 150 for 12 ticks on the 10yr and no economic news isn't well-mannered. Bearish I may be, but today seems like a setup for one of those big-wiggle-thisaway, big-wiggle-thataway gyrations. Glad to hold even today.
 
Wow. The sun, moon and stars must be in alignment.

I just popped a bag of microwave popcorn with every single seed popped to tasty, plump perfection. Not one grannie seed unpopped.

Maybe I should make a market call now.....
 
"On a side note, SCMR may be a good play on rising rates. The company is pretty much all cash and will generate more interest income-- as rates climb."

SCMR a play on rising rates?...

ever hear of cash?

...sorry, Fly. I couldn't let that one slip by.
 
sTOCK:


"ever hear of cash?"

NO.
 
Jerome your wiggle theory looks good to me. Typical summertime market non-action.
 
Did you see the action in WGAT today? Unfortunatel I don't have any position in it at this time. I used to.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.