Friday, June 22, 2007

 

Fly Sell: ARWR

I sold 15,000 ARWR @ $5.85.

Price action warranted.

Comments:
Good call
 
Holly shit Fly was the seller! He's trying to mushroom cloud us!!!
 
This shithead sucks you in and then sells. I'm just amused by this blog!
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Gap, You down big on ARWR. Time to cut those losses boy or will you continue buying 2k shares a day like a true bagholder. Your cost average was 6.27 right.....ouch.
 
Assholes--

I could have withheld that information.

I still have a truckload of stock. However, when price action moves against me, I reduce positions to reduce risk.

Neweq--

Fuck off.
 
Broker I was just kidding, I know you have plenty more.

NewEq: Your like a fucking mosquito, no one wants you here, they keep swatting you the fuck away yet you keep coming back and annoying the fuck out of people. Dude seriously go out and get laid, not sure where you live but there has got to be some fag bars around there for you. Whatever you do do us a favor and shut your cunt lips.
 
should I sell my ARWR, too? Please advise.
 
People make their own decisions to trade stocks. Some trades win and some loose.

Broker A admits that he reduced his exposure. I don't see the problem with that.
 
I'm going to delete all comments that antagonize others.

That's my job, fuckers.
 
I wonder if Fido turned into a seller?
 
Honestly where did all of you fags come from. I guess this is what happened when all of the fucks from the MVIS board came here. I just don't get why you douche bags have to be so angry at people. NewEq is a prime example. Very few if any of the people here have ever addressed this cunt and he decides to bash us for no reason. Typically people do this when they arn't making trades or are consistently losing money on their trades, otherwise they would be happy as hell and busy counting their money. I mean look at Herb "bearfucker" Greenberg, the guy bashes people all of the time and he is always figuratively losing money on his calls. How many times have you seen people like Eric Bolling bashing people for no reason. Its always the losers that bash. Gets fucking annoying after awhile. Kind of like the guy with the small cock always talking shit but when its time to pull it out and use it he runs and hides.
 
well that was fun. time for a nice latte at... denny's? mcdonald's? what was that other place?
 
damn fly, you got a wild bunch here...
 
dunkin donuts
 
I watch this blog carefully and read most of the comments. I have not seen any red flags where I suspected that Broker A was using this forum as a way to pump and dump.

Some of the MVIS buys on weakness raise an eyebrow but I assume that aomeone with level2 quotes could easily spot them if they were bogus. I have seen no reports of that.
 
NewEq:

I believe you are MMX.

Therefore, I have decided to delete all of your comments, for as long as you live.

should you die, you may resume antagonizing people.
 
hilarious - here i'm telling g&y not to bottom-fish LEN while I'm losing body parts bottom-fishing SBUX. need to eat more of my own dogfood, good for ya.

but, hey, at least solar was hot today. kind of weird since Our Lawmakers completely ignored it. second thought, maybe that was a relief rally ;)
 
Free iced coffee at McDonalds 6/21-23 between 7AM-9AM and 11 AM-2PM. I realize Fly will have to go in disguise but I hear its pretty decent and of course cheaper than Starbucks. I will miss the yuppies though.
 
Broker, you should add a disclaimer at the bottom of your page that clearly states, "For entertainment purposes only. Do not attempt this at home." This way fucksticks won't be crying when you decide to focus on your fund and unload in order to protect your scrilla.
 
"Gets fucking annoying after awhile. Kind of like the guy with the small cock always talking shit but when its time to pull it out and use it he runs and hides."

LOL - nice.
 
This shithead sucks you in and then sells. I'm just amused by this blog!

Polished, if you buy a stock just because some anonymous blogger does, then you deserve to lose all of your money.

Use the Fly for insights, ideas and entertainment, then decide for yourself whether to buy or not, but don't buy just because he does, that's plain stupid.

When the Fly bought ARWR, I looked at the chart and thought he was nuts. I didn't buy but I did place it on my watchlist. Someday Fly may be proven right on that one, and if so, I will see it materialize on the chart and have time to get in, or not.

At the end of the day, though, blaming someone else for your results is simply childish.

As Danny and the Fly like to say, Man Up.
 
Dogwood nailed it - Man up. It is a four step process.

1. Do your own research
2. Make your own decisions
3. Live with your results
4. Cry to your own momma, not us.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.