Wednesday, June 20, 2007

 

Fly Sell: LNN

I sold 6,000 LNN @ $39.10.

Comments:
hey fly, what is the actual date when mvis can call in the warrants? was the period allowed to start before june 5th?
 
AMEX all fucked up!!
 
I just got to the office for the first time today, and my portfolio looked great on first glance. Then I noticed that I was stopped out of HANS at $43 when it dipped down there for a few minutes this morning. FUCK!!!!! Looking for re-entry......
 
Stop loss orders are for rookie fucktards.

Serves you right.
 
They sold the fuck out of Goldman this afternoon. Not a good sign.
 
Fly,

Nice trade LNN.

I'm not a mathematician or anything, but since you only made like 20% on it I guess it was a laggard for you.

Also, I'm a bit surprised you sold so much when it held up so damn well in today's market. Is this a sign that you're going to start scanning for shorts again?

-DT
 
Great. I leave to go hit some golf balls and the world goes to shit.

The dip buyers were nowhere to be seen near the close.

Not good.
 
I see you took some money off the table. Wise move. Seeing the bad closing, I'm glad I exited all positions today and called vacation time until after the coming FOMC meeting. Thanks a million for MVIS and HANS! Keep on kicking asses! See ya,
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.