Tuesday, June 26, 2007

 

The Important Matter of Death Nail Stocks

Ok, I'm over my hissy fit and will, once again, resume my life long campaign of skinning short sellers or other stupid people. In other words, the real "Fly" is back.

Regarding MVIS:

Obviously, this stock is being rewarded the "death nail," by hermaphrodite warrant holders. Instead of fucking themselves, they've decided to fuck me.

When dealing with a downward spiral, like this, it's important to remember why you own the stock.

Has anything changed, aside from dilution?

Short answer: No.

In my opinion, the price action is not a reflection of the underlying business. Simple supply/demand imbalances have produced a temporary decline in the share price-- similar to the initial reaction to secondary offering filings.

Ask yourself this question:

Should Tokman pull it off and ink an accessory, then an embedded deal for the Picop, will the stock still trade in the mid 4's?

This is only my opinion, not fact, but I feel the stock should be valued between 500-650 million dollars ($7.50-$8.50 p/s), considering the market size they are targeting.

So, for now, I will watch the stock very carefully-- and buy when the price stabilizes. This is, undoubtedly, a great buying opportunity.

Unfortunately, the cost is angst amongst current/loyal shareholders. Like past miscues, this will past and be nothing more than a blip on some assholes chart.

NOTE: I wasn't joking when I said Tokman is rumored to have been or is in the Far East.

Comments:
Thanks for returning. In addition to being able to accept praise, it's a mark of good character to be able to absorb a little ribbing and continue the good fight.

Onward and upward.
 
Tokeman will be joining me in Utica for the july 4th fireworks.

On another note, fuck NYX!
 
Fucking A, Thanks.
 
I ain't scared. MVIS+
 
"WE NOW RESUME OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM"
 
glad you're coming back fly, you rock. don't let the assholes get you down.
 
Thanks for the pep talk, and welcome back. I was worried for a NY minute there.
 
are you expecting an accessory or embedded deal first?
 
Long time no see FLY.
 
Welcome back, God!
 
accessory.

no delays.
 
we are very appreciative of you sharing your connections and insights, thanks... and its some funny sh*t
 
What address do I send my Ranger Rick super secret decoder ring?
 
Today's Completed Orders
Symbol Action Qty Acct Type Price Total
MVIS BOUGHT 3000 CASH $4.7399 $14,219.70
 
I guess your attitude has already printed a v-bottom. You stay the course, refuse to lose, and even fully disclose a hissy fit to boot. This whole episode shows most trust this nameless Broker A more than their home state senator. Welcome back, although I'm now out of business. Looks like my dinner will be a two-inch thick tin can.
 
BOUGHT 5k MVIS at 4.75 and
3k ARWR at 5.33
 
do you think the market cap to be so or the PPS to be so, because those numbers dont correlate.
FLy, so the big question is, are you converting all warrants to shares and holding, or ar you selling some to convert.
I know you can afford drops, but have you taken any money off the table?
 
I hope you idiots aren't betting house money on MVIS and have diversification.

Do not mistake my enthusiasm for a particular stock for a green light to go "all in."
 
I was going with 66 million fully diluted shares.

My warrants will be converted.
 
fly don't worry, I was being sarcastic with "house money" talk
 
Actually, fully diluted share count is 67 million, fuckers.
 
No worries, invested in MVIS since 2.50ish, averaged in around the high $3s. About 15% of portfolio. All I do is energy, buy the refiners in the spring sell when I feel like it. One reason I am thankful for your help is I dont fuck around with a lot of other sectors besides energy and I liked MVIS's ideas after you help enlighten me on it. I already forgot how I found your fucking site, glad I did though.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
no you weren't dufour
 
Hey, glad the real "fly" is back. Got worried that this maggot would lose his way w/o your guidance.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.