Wednesday, June 27, 2007

 

Late Day Thought

Bob Pasani is a bear fucker.

Comments:
ORCL chart looks better every time I look at it. Loading up.
 
The quarter end mark-up team just arrived.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgQABh3bZGw
 
FUCK BOBPISANTI.
 
Who turned on the buy program?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. We'll see new highs in July.
 
HOLY SHIT!!!!! MVIS MAKING A MOVE BACK TO 50 DMA AS WELL AS UPTREND LINE. CHOMPING! OR COULD KISS IT GOOD BYE. WE WILL SEE.
 
I'm holding ATML into the earnings conference today. Say a prayer for me.
 
Volume up at ARWR. Broker, you think Fido will bother to help out at Q-end?
 
The chart on ARWR looks deadly, do not touch that thing.
 
I feel safe with all the chart gurus here.

One day I'm going learn what all those candlesticks and red and blue lines mean. Oh ya and I'm going to buy low.
 
The chart says "look out below" on ARWR.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.