Wednesday, June 27, 2007

 

The Market is Ready to Smoke Shorts

That's right, you read it here first.

Soon enough, entire houses will be foreclosed (opposed to the retarded concept of partial houses, fuck you), further exasperating the housing crisis, due to beartarded fuckshots losing all their coin, during the great bull run of 2007.

In my opinion, the semi's are a must own here. In particular, I like SNDK, WFR, INTC, AMKR, MSCC and KLAC.

Also, Woodshedder has asked me to link whore him, so that you (internet coin tossers) may click on his ads, enabling him to eat chuck steak for dinner. As you know, Wood is a loyal MVIS long and shouldn't be forced to eat meatloaf or chuck steak. At the very most, he deserves to eat skirt steak, not rib eye.

Rib eye is for closers only.

Comments:
Hey Fly, we'll see who is around when the deal is closed. Haters can check my covestor account. When MVIS goes to the moon, you can check and see what happens to my shares.
 
BBY - $5.5B buyback
 
FUCK YOU! THAT'S MY NAME!
 
Nice breakout on SNDK. You sure yer not chomping charts, Fly?
 
Woodshedder, was it you inquiring about SiRF? Check out this article re: iPhone and GPS in the future: http://www.pqdvd.com/blog/iphone/iphone-accessories/iphone-with-gps/
 
Welcome back "Fly"

I bought SNDK when it fell to 48 and calmly nursed it down to 35ish and now back up. I like their crappy little Sansa MP3 Player and their brand.
Also bought logi-- will hold both for years.
 
I'm smoking a blunt with a side order of smoked shorties.
 
Fly,

Any forecast for RIMM's earnings tomorrow?
 
RIMM prints $200 by Christmas.

I hate to play the earnings guessing game.
 
lawbroker, wasn't me.
 
Broker A,

If RIMM drops like GS after earnings (sell on the news) then should we back up the truck?
 
lawbroker, that was me.

i have a position in SIRF
 
SNDK kicks ass, agreed.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.