Friday, June 29, 2007

 

Quick Alert: Fly's Analyst Gives Prediction for MVIS Shorts


Comments:
The pain I felt buying MVIS early this week was huge. It hurt my soul every time I clicked the buy button.

That's when I knew I was doing the right thing.

The run back to new highs has begun.

This will be the final leg of the bull market, so get yours while the getting is good.
 
Funny how that works. Sometimes when you feel good buying a stock, it shits on you big time, then, when you buy with pain, you are rewarded.
 
Those are the buys that have always worked out the best for me.
 
Just some observations here. My bad feeling earlier this week was right and I bought lots of MVIS. When I feel like shit is the worst I buy. Couple of other things here, NTRI is on fire and if it gets over 70 I think we will see it squeeze. I also believe that MPEL has bottomed here and should be bought. Just my thoughts.
 
The guys who bought IOC yesterday probably felt some pain. Today they're just numb....rolled up in a fetal position on the floor in a dazed and confused state.
 
We've already had a nice move today as it trades in the 4.90s but I'd love to see a solid close above $5 on good volume.

Just to start the weekend off right and to scare the shit out of the shorts for the July 4th market slowdown.

-DT
 
Maggot,

I bought some IOC today. Still in pain... hoping it goes up which is always a bad sign...

This is just a daytrade for me though.

-DT
 
Pain? Then I will sell more NTRI, and bid more ARWR.
 
Nice sell on the NTRI. Good job, buddy.

Now go sell some fucking MVIS.
 
anger I like it. Are you throwing shit around in your room yet....
 
Buy some SJW.......
 
Hey Jefferson-How's Weezee doing?
 
Regarding IOC; Never, NEVER catch a falling knife, they teach that in "stocks can be annoying 101"
 
Not joking on the NTRI. Too many smcap with big shorts in my port. Had to take my good profit on it-and got screwed exactly one hour later on the run.
Keeping the HANS, converted all the warrants. Can't win them all but it hurts anyway.
 
shorts have courage: a quality of spirit that enables you to face danger or pain without showing fear
 
Starting a position in OIIM. Looks really good here.
 
Fly, whatever happened to Broker B?
 
What's with all this fucking small talk?

Get to work, bitches.
 
they are all looking at thehun.com pushing their buy buttons many times
 
HYGS looks good here.Fly, I"m on Vacation. Heading up to Tahoe tomorrow for a week.
 
im getting the sense that the mvis announcement is coming very soon. exciting.
 
Keep OVTI on your radar as I mentioned yesterday, I know, I know, its a shitty stock, just watch it, long term.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.