Thursday, June 28, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Energy

As you know, I'm too busy to disseminate opinions on the stock market-- at least to fucktards on the internets. Plus anyway, on days like today, "The Fly" enjoys walking around, getting hopped up on Monster Energy Soda, then plan vendetta's.

For example, my vendetta against Steve Jobs' face (not real face, a picture) on my fucking dart board worked out great. Since I put his face on my dart board, AAPL is up 35 points.

Today, I hope the Fed doesn't fuck me. If not, the shorts should be skinned alive, providing the oil fuckers don't run those barrels up to $100.

If we get smashed with some Cat 3-5 hurricanes, this summer, oil will "springboard" to $90, easy. In short, we're all fucked.

Obviously, there is a way to profit from everyone's misery. In this case, being long VLO, GMRK, SU, GMXR and BXC should do the trick.

I mention BXC because I made a bundle in that stock, post Katrina.

Look it up. I'm too busy to explain everything.

Finally, with oil breaking $70, many small cap energy stocks are ripping. Big gains can be found in USEY, XNL, VRNM, HOKU, INSU, BMD and USEG. However, it's worth noting, they're probably not worth the paper they're written on.

Comments:
XNL fucking blows. It isn't worth the toilet paper I use in the morning to wish ray charles kids' off to the porcelain bowl to watch the browns play the bears.
 
hahaha black people look like poo. Great joke danny!
 
Watch out guys, If Al Sharpton reads this website he will try to shut this fucker down, and fire The Fly.
 
He'll shut fly's site down after he apologizes to the Duke Lacrosse players.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Funny you should mention XNL. It is up over 14% for whatever reason.

True it is a dogshit stock. but I made avery nice short term gain from it last year. I bought just before the last major election and sold into the hype. Like hitting a slow-pitch softball.
 
dude, that's not a racist joke.

fuck you dan. You prance in here, think you know shit.
 
yeah, I remember the good ol XNL days. I think my roommate traded them. I had to stop listening to him though after he dismissed MVIS as "too spec" and recommended ABAT as a more choice spec. Two broken arms later, he conceded to me that he was wrong.
 
"It isn't worth the toilet paper I use in the morning to wish ray charles kids' off to the porcelain bowl to watch the browns play the bears"

Not racist? Really? What about flushing a dead black man's kids down a toilet to watch a team called the 'browns' play a brown animal, isn't racist? I'll be waiting on this one...
 
you're reading way to far into it. you obviously, never read my first post here, which I'm not gonna link you to, because I don't want you to flambé your panties. I'm over this confab, find something else to gripe about.
 
Fine. I'm off to take Kobe to the rim... Talk to you in 15.
 
lol
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.