Thursday, June 14, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Fly's Stocks

So, with that SNY's dietary drug getting the ol' "fuck you, get this shit outta here" from the FDA, voting 14-0 against approval, NTRI is the main beneficiary. I said this before and I'll say it again, fat people don't want to take pills to lose weight. No.

They want to lose weight, while stuffing their fat fucking faces with meatloaf and shit like that.

NTRI delivers food to their house. Who can beat that?

Aside from NTRI, I see my CORS is running. Fuck that stock, until $20. Then, we'll talk.

Also, I want to own LLNW, long term. Naturally, if VZ decides to start its own CDN, then LLNW and AKAM will have their stock prices cut in half, for them. However, if not, I feel LLNW will be a monster winner.

Speaking of monster, I hope you have some HANS.

BBY is posting numbers on the 19th. I want to own BBY, ahead of those numbers, just in case. And, with rates calming the fuck down, Metal stocks are on fire, again. I suppose the water is safe to take a swim in RS or CENX.

Finally, I expect to see the shorts die today. The sun, moon and stars are aligned just right, to see them massacred on Wall Streets filthy streets. Keep an eye on LNN, for a monumental short squeeze.

NOTE: I like the way MVIS is consolidating, post huge move up.

Comments:
AAPL is on the comeback trail. I needed this.

The "fuck you asshat" race turned into a no contest.

I sold NRMX at 7.33 for 20% up from 6.10 last week. Was too nice a ride to not bank it.

ARWR 6.62 flat from your 6.68.

Searching for another bargain now. Staying long MVIS.
 
Ok, now I'll say it: Fuck off Damarketman, with your queer 20% returns.
 
Have to keep an eye on oil. Eventually it will kill the markets if it keeps going up. Its going to be a hot summer for crude based on the following wars happening or about to happen:
1. Israel v Hamas
2. Israel v Iran
3. Israel v Syria
4. Iran v everyone
5. Hamas v Fatah
6. Syria v Lebanon v Hezbollah
7. Turkey v Kurds
 
Damarket-- did you forget to take your happy pills?

Why don't you enter CNBC pick with the pros or some such bullshit. The bargains appear to be BBY, HANS, LNN.
 
mvis is getting crushed
 
no worries.
 
If I were a chart chomping, straight-line drawing ticktard, I'd say MVIS just bounced nicely off support at $5.38.

Alas, I am not one. I just play one on the internets.
 
tradercaddy....you could add Cat 3-5 Hurricane for an add't crude catalyst....couple that with any you mentioned & it could get ugly.
 
Regarding oil, demand is high. Being the highest growth of retail in a year and a half, there usually is an indirect correlation between retail sales and demand for gasoline. People have money to buy shit. So, if they are out buying shit, they aren't worried about gasoline prices. They also have to usually drive to buy the shit. Don't forget about the hurricanes either. People get antsy and buy other stocks waiting for energy to run, then, its too late. Example, WNR, VLO, TSO, MCF, MRO, NOV, FTO, PAA, TPP.
 
LNN, thar she blows!
 
Like that LNN call Fly. Where in the fuck can I get a Flux Capacitor like yourself?
 
Sorry, I have the only time machine.

I bought it on Ebay.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.