Wednesday, June 06, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: General Market

What the fuck are the asshats at PNRA doing? Although my position in the company is very minor, it's getting fucking "machine gunned," on weaker than expected guidance.

Clearly, they have no idea how to feed the fat fuckers in America.

As for today's trading:

It appears the bulls will have their faces "bear clawed" today, as every sector under the sun gets lit up. I wouldn't be surprised to see the DOW down 200+, today.

As for me, I will be downing shots of espresso, while sticking pins in a voodoo doll, that looks like the CEO of PNRA.

Long story short, I am not ready to hedge or go net short. I have too much invested in the "kill the bear and his family" thesis, than to switch mid stream. Therefore, like every normal investor, excluding the chart chomping idiots, I will sit here and wait to be executed.

However, if I am still alive by 3:00pm, I may decide to nibble at a few names.

Comments:
I know, I know, but SMH and chips say big rbound in NASDAQ for daytraders.
 
STFU.

You and the chips.
 
assfucktardedbuttsqueezing bull SHIT ... retraction action is part of fucking life ... so the dippies will step in ... china will not meat grind the market - not yet anyway ... so fuck greenie and his dust farting ass
 
i hope mvis can hold above 5.30
 
Thought about selling and buying lower, but MVIS contract timing not known. Tokman did say "1st quarter of next year", so we might have to wait till oct.
 
Ass-hole dip buyers standing by. Maybe June is the new May.

Around here they go to Coldwater first than over to Panera.

This clip has nothing to about anything.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OzgDNCVdX1I
 
Fly- cheer up.

You sound all whiny and self-analytical. That's my job. That, and chart chomping.
 
^hfmom, jeff.

mrkcbill - great clip, but I humbly submit this as a retort:

"Maybe June is the new May." lol
 
Hilarious mrkcbill.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.