Friday, June 29, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Hardware

First of all, I'm not going to brew my own fucking coffee, ever again. Secondly, I will never step foot in a Dunkin' Donuts again (this may be a lie). I'm sick and tired of standing behind fat fuckers, who can't decide what donuts to stuff their fat mouths with.

I mean, if you are ordering 24 donuts, why even bother choosing? If I were to get all "Hansel and Gretel," by ordering 24 donuts in a sitting, I'd tell the fucker to choose the donuts himself. "Go ahead there Chief, knock yourself out."

Now, regarding my stocks:

This is the way to finish up the quarter, limousine treatment. Look at RIMM you miserable fuck. Is it still "overpriced" and going to at least $50?

Also, I have lots of valuable information on MVIS, but why bother sharing? Most of you are already sold and do not need bullet points. However, I've noticed many bear shitters spying on this site, secretly betting against MVIS. Therefore, I do not want to give them a reason to cover their shorts. No.

I want to fucking Pearl Harbor them and knock their houses into the Atlantic Ocean.

As foretold, AEZ came out with good data. This time, unlike my retarded ARWR strategy, I'm selling on the news.

Thus far, Hardware stocks are on the top of my radar, with big dicked gains in RIMM, FMCN, MVIS, TASR, VOXX and SYNA.

Also, it's worth noting, the semi's look great. Go ahead, get long SNDK. Knock yourself out.

We're going much higher today.

Comments:
fly, please share with us leeches.
 
no.
 
AEZ...

Premature sell?

They're just getting started. You've identified a potential 10-bagger.

This is the first well in a four well program that they have Halliburton managing. AEZ has rights to 50,000 more acres in the same Fetter field, an area that is one of the most prolific natural gas producing areas in WY.

20 MMCF of gas per day @6.63 per MCF is $132 K per day out of that first well. That was the flow test. They actually were able to produce higer flow rates. The well could produce steadily for 3 to 4 years until peak production.

Granted they only have a 23% working interest in the current program , but have a 92% working interest in the remaining 50,000 acres. Even if they give up 40% of that interest to a partner, they still will MINT coin.

The 50,000 acres is over 300 potential wells on 160 acre spacing, with no environmentalists to worry about (WY ranchers shoot them on sight). If AEZ decides to use 3-D seismic, the success rate can be as high as 75%. That's about a 250 producing well potential.

I like the math on this one even at a 50% working interest.
 
AEZ - Not to mention the 10% short interest
 
Well, my guy told me AEZ was the next UPL.

Fuck all of these story stocks.
 
broker stocks not into partying ... can they ruin the fun today?
 
FLY. dOES YOUR MVIS INFORMATION HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH SONY/ERICSSON?
JUST NOD OR WINK IF THIS MIGHT BE TRUE
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.