Wednesday, June 13, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Metals

It's a good thing I do not act on my hunches. Just yesterday, I "scoured" the fucking market, like an asshat, looking for good shorts. Also, I started to believe all "dollar denominated commodities" were going lower, due to rising rates. Then, last night, around 3am, I had an epiphany.

I thought, instead of falling into lockstep with the rest of "the internet sheep," I would buy the fear and attempt to kick old bond guys into subway tracks.

So, with that being said, Steel stocks look attractive, with gains in ACH, RTP, PKX and BHP.

With my money, I will try to buy HANS on a dip and maybe a little LNN.

Also, FNSR looks bound for $4. And, MCHX look somewhat worthwhile.

In short, look for the bond fuckers to give way, sending rates down. As a result, we may enjoy a fairly broad base rally.

Good ol' fashioned "kill a bear and his family" short covering rally.

Comments:
The fuck you asshat race is on.
ARWR 6.72 (you're in at 6.68)
NRMX 6.73 (I'm in at 6.10)
Neck to neck but I'm up 10% so far and you're scratch.
 
Normally, after reading a post like that, I'd reply: "fuck off damarketman."

However, I get the sense you are being friendly, although I could be wrong.

Either way, nice call.
 
Long live the "Dust Bowl"!
 
Thanks. You got it right Broker. I gave you NRMX at 6.10 last week to thank you for MVIS and all I got back was a classic fuck you. LOL! But I didn't expect anything else so I didn't care since I know you rock and I love your style. I'm bullish on the market and also feel the bond guys want to shake the weak hands off before the start of the summer rally... and the summer double in NRMX :)

FYI, ultimate perma-bear Tim Knight is bearish to the max these days. Usually, when perma-bears are salivating like never in the past or are turning bulls, these are good times to go long.
 
WIRE looks good for a trade up to $33.

(Price as of posting - $29.40)
 
NTRI has once again fallen victim to OE week. The Dow jumps 60 pts at 10:15, NTRI goes up .30 then down .20. This one is going to 65 by the end of the week. Then another large run up.
 
CPI and PPI tomorrow. This mornings action may be pricing in favorable numbers.

We'll see by the end of today.

Long and holding.
 
HANS is knocking on $40's door again.
 
fmcn exploding.
 
Fed beige book at 2:00 PM. Expect fireworks just before and after. Hopefully, they won't mention "inflation" more than twenty times.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.