Monday, June 18, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Networkers

Seriously, I believe people who are consistently bearish are mentally ill. I remember these same fuck nuts, during the low of the market in 2002, saying the Dow was going to like 4,000 or some shit. Now, as stocks rip their lips off, every-damn-day, all they do is conjure up Government conspiracy theories on how the data is fraudulent.

Go fuck a fig tree.

I mean, really, could there be a bigger party killer than a bear fucking shower shitter?

To me, all that matters is price action and momentum. Don't get me wrong, I am not naive to believe this trend will last forever. However, while it lasts, I intend to milk every fucking penny out of the bear shitters.

Speaking of milking, LNN reports earnings on Wednesday. I expect to milk those farmers, hardcore, post earnings.

If not, I guess it makes sense to sit here and wait for fresh water supplies to dwindle next to nothing-- then bank coin.

LNN makes irrigation systems, in case you didn't know.

Also, BBY reports numbers tomorrow morning. I feel the expectations are incredibly low. Furthermore, should BBY post a blowout, the stock can rip 5 bucks, easy.

Today, I like the action in the Networkers, specifically INFN, ORCT, CRNT, OPXT and SMTX.

It's worth noting, small cap stocks are gaining momentum, which bodes well for MVIS and ARWR.

Frankly, ARWR has been trading fucktarded. Nonetheless, my people tell me "Fly, shut the fuck up and buy the stock."

In reply, I cuss them out, throw chairs at them, then kindly ask my trader/servant to fetch me warm, not hot, slices of pizza. When he gets back, I have him buy more ARWR.

NOTE: Please take the new "Fly Survey." Are you bullish or bearish on the markets?

NOTE II: Special thanks to Danny for weekend slaving on this blog. Also, VLCM better trade higher. Your "job" may depend on it.

Comments:
"In reply, I cuss them out, throw chairs at them, then kindly ask my trader/servant to fetch me warm, not hot, slices of pizza."

Good stuff Broker.
 
Seriously, I believe people who are consistently bearish are mentally ill.

Agree.

The last time I checked, an economy's natural tendency is to grow, which means more revenue and profits for companies and higher stock prices for shareholders.

Recessions/depressions are the exception, not the rule.

Permabears are in need of serious, long-term therapy.
 
Bullish.

Broker, like you said price and momentum are really all that matters.

I'll be a bear when it's time to be ripping the throats out of the bulls.

I until then, I'm gorging myself at the trough.
 
Looks like you should buy puts. Your survey respondents are overwhelmingly bullish, and so are the bloggers in the TickerSense poll.

Disclosure, I'm in the poll and voted "neutral" this week, and I voted "bearish" in Fly's poll just to bust his chops ...
 
I didn't realize that the short interest in LNN was so large. I mean, after watching all of the names related to Agriculture run so much recently, who in their right mind would be short so damn much LNN?

This almost seems to good to be true... too easy and obvious a short squeeze, which scares me.

Do they have some fundamental problems or something?

-DT
 
Huh, I just checked IBD and it has an 83 composite rating... pretty damn good for a stock with that short interest.

Bear heads are gonna roll Wednesday! Should be fun!

-DT
 
Immediate term (next 10 trading sessions) bearish.

Near term (through fall earnings) way bullish.
 
VLCM is up right now.
 
PSUN got upgraded, bullish for VLCM
 
and:

http://www.newratings.com/analyst_news/article_1552061.html
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.