Wednesday, June 27, 2007

 

Sector Spotlight: Utilities

Obviously, this oatmeal shit isn't working. I may have to call a voodoo Doctor to put a hex on whoever the fuck is selling my stock.

Pardon me for venting, but I have a brand fucking new vendetta.

Aside from the MVIS pleasantries, rates are tanking, enabling the utilities to gap higher.

Within that sector, SJW, CWT, SWWC, D, CV, ENSI, PEG and EXC have mojo.

The general market is firming up nicely, as everyone calms the fuck down and chooses their spot.

For me, until this fucking knife stops falling, I will do nothing. While it's true, it makes little sense to become emotionally involved in a stock. Furthermore, investing in such a manner can be detrimental to ones financial future. Nonetheless, I trust the people who have guided me into this stock and will not be shaken out.

Naturally, this doesn't mean you should do the same.

Finally, looking at the general strength in the market, I sense it will close significantly higher than where it is now.

Comments:
Kind of funny that some of the chartists were mentioning trendlines older than "The Fly" in their assertions that rates were gonna rise ...
 
http://www.katv.com/news/stories/0607/434405.html
 
Should have tased them.
 
Fly,
we'd love to have you drop by wallstreak.com

There you can offer almost real time commentary and picks along with other traders.

Or just shoot the breeze as you sit back and do nothing.

Check it out
 
You got it Fly! This market will move higher. 10 days ago, I posted here that the market would do only shit until the Fed rate decision tomorrow and this was the reason why I sold all longs and took a week off. And what did you get while I was having fun with girls on the beaches? Pure shit.

I'm scaling back in the market with MVIS (4.68) and other sound but beaten stocks. MVIS is safe above 4.50 but I will get the fuck out of it under 4.25. I doubt it will happen. Another day to hang on on this market before the shorts get killed like never before.
 
babak,
We have two Fly's here. The one from early yesterday morning will be over there shortly. I'm sure Fly thanks you for the invite.
 
MVIS..

You all worry too much about the current price. We're talking about a leading edge business with disruptive technology, not the rise and fall in the temperature.

We're getting hit right between the eyes with a buying opportunity here.
 
I love the fucking commentary & the fucking market updates on this fucking site ... feed fly some fucking oatmeal cookies for lunch
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.