Saturday, June 16, 2007

 

Spciy? Spicier

Fly can pick good stocks, and I will be the first with the guts to say it on this blog. Personally, I try and learn from his safe-effacing nature; I mean, if I was up 40%, I would tell you brats everyday. This guy is fucking legit.

Speaking of legit, you already know this, but Howard is the second most legit guy I’ve never met. The fact that he is over 37 ½ means he could be one of "them," but so far, I doubt that. Howard said himself, "if you cannot make money from this blog, you are a Putz," which is a jewish euphemism for, "you are a person who sucks horse nuts."

I also think he bears a resemblance to Al Bundy, which is awesome for so many reasons. Al is a timeless character. "Peg, you can stab me with knives, you can beat me with clubs, you can make me open my eyes when we're having sex, but there's no way on earth you can make me get a second job."

"The opera isn't over until the last heterosexual falls asleep"

His show wallstrip is good, though I do believe I gave him a run for his money with my HANS vid. In my mind, they go hand-in-hand. Go there, and let Howard and Lindsay entertain your brain. In fact, now is a great time to buy, sell, or hold some of the stocks they talk about, if you live in Qatar, and haven't checked 'em yet.

Oh, and Lindsay, if you’re reading this, I would like to take this opportunity to ask you a couple questions: Is your dad saddam, cuz girl, you da bomb. Are you wearing space pants? Cause your ass is out of this world.

So after you have read the weekend shit here, go there, and entertain yourself.

...

Comments:
no one commented here, so I'll comment myself.



another good pick-up line I just thought of:

You know the difference between a penis and a sandwich?

[doesn't matter if she says "yes," or "no"]

Wanna go on a picnic?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.