Sunday, June 24, 2007

 

Sunday Recap

So, I'm driving home from the beach Friday night, when all of a sudden, my sweet auto started to shake something violent. I thought I was having engine trouble and moved into the slow lane, you know, the one the one reserved for pussies and lame-os, in case I needed to pullover. Immediately after I made that strategic decision, in a single instant, shit went nuts--the intensity of the vibration exploded and my car was shaking so hard it felt like class-5 ‘urricaine up in my whip. I immediately pulled over. Turns out, my tire exploded causing a semi-ridiculous amount of damage. [Sorry for the cell phone pics, digi cam was jacked or lost or something]

I called my roommate to pick me up, and he was hammered, but he said he’d do it anyway. When he got to me, we still had to wait 20 mins for the tow truck, so we decided to take a lap. Down an exit, around, back, and there we are. Total time: 15 minutes killed. It is amazing what can get done in 15 minutes. D’oh. Also, for fun, my insurance is charging it as two incidents, and therefore two deductibles, plus all that points. I think I’ll replace the window and head-unit, which will probably be less than 1,000, but the body, I definitely am taking the insurance on that shit.

Anyway, a stock has been hard to come to mind, so thought I’d recap, briefly, a stock that both fly and myself own. It’s like a margarita and a bullfight for your wallet.

NIHD: RIMM’s latin cousin with a fine ass. She does have a little baggage*. Operates a network in Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, and Peru. Was stabbed in a knife fight** 5 years ago but bucked it out. There is a lot of growth left, and more to come via increased texting and video services—more ARPU + more growth = higher stock.

* Read between the lines: baggage = debt
**stabbed = bankruptcy. Don’t worry though, we’re cool now.

See, that was brief. It’s a boring summer; you gotta brace yourself for a slow weekend here and there. Use this time as an opportunity to reflect on what your futile life was like before I came along with the love and the joyous tidings of awesome videos and stock picks. I am the weekend janitor, what can I say. I am going to pool my vast resources into making a video this for this weekend. And remember dear friend; soft, baby jeebus loves you even if you suck balls at trading ARWR.

Comments:
Dump it off a cliff, take the insurance $, and buy an M3.
 
I must say, leaving your Beamer, unattended, in the middle of the ghetto, is worthy of being fired.

I mean, really, why would you and your drunken friend want to go for a fucking cruise, as your nice automobile sits there awaiting tow truck?

Back to the skate board, bucko.
 
The burden of owning a nice car.
 
Danny, you better check yourself before you wreck yourself. I want the last 5 minutes of my life back.

MVIS+ 15
HANS+ 52
CORS+ 25
 
jeff, did ron paul convince you to lower your mvis price target from 50 -> 15? What gives tootsie roll dick?
 
check that, it must have been the space aliens.
 
jeremy, i can not think of anything, you're hopeless
 
jeff, you suck taint.
 
may the nwo call upon you first
 
jeff, what if I told you both my parents were jewish European financiers and several members of my family work at the world bank, UN, and CIA. Now tie that in with my weekend blogging here, talking to you. Think I'm talking to you for no reason? Coincidence?

We both know what you know. You're walking a tight rope--now important people are interested in you, so I'd start to double-check those locks at night.

Something you might be interested in?
 
danny boy you are a two bit green-mailer hardly worth a look
 
I thought you'd get a kick outta that...
 
That was funny.

Hey, my Grandfather's brother was in the Italian mafia. Does that count for anything?
 
I'm half-italian, so yes, it does. See jeff, it's not a joke, we control the world with our merovingian bloodline. The lineage should come as little surprise.
 
see, you can't let danny get the ouster, he uses his keyboard to lay down beatings like no one else I know.
 
besides, i want to see the video he has planned next week.
 
Not well done liar.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.