Monday, June 18, 2007

 

Update on Losers

As you know, "The Fly" rarely loses money, when picking stocks. However, from time to time, crafty Asian merchants trick me into making bad transactions. Also, on occasion, the position of the Moon causes me to select and invest in "future losers."

Currently, I have a few open losers, such as CORS, ACLI, PNRA, PLCE, NYX and BBND.

Out of all of the above stocks, I intend adding to CORS, NYX and BBND. I know, CORS looks like dry shit on a baseball mound. I'm not ready to give up on it, yet.

NYX will eventually work through the bullshit. No worries there. And, BBND is a newly traded Netwoking company, with new offices opening in China. It is risky, but cheap.

Try to figure that out.

As for PLCE, ACLI and PNRA: fuck them. I am far too busy with all my good stocks and new idea's, than to fuck around chasing shit on a stick.

In short, "The Fly" does not like to buy weakness. I stick with trends. When I am proven correct, via higher stock price, I build. On the other hand, if the stock is trending lower, I either cut it out or let it sit in my portfolio's-- like shitty paintings in my attic.

Comments:
Very dull daytrading today. Market is following bonds almost tick for tick. Its like watching Fly playing golf against Tiger Woods. Money being made on TLT buying it as it approaches RSI 30 on the 3 minute chart and selling it as it approaches RSI 70. I'm 4 for 4 thus far.
 
Better not let ACLI and PNRA sit in your attic. Going to 22 and 35. PLCE is not broken, keep it for a few months and sell at 60.

I know your answer already: Fuck you damarket!. But just trying to help God here a bit. At least I should get some credit on these kick ass picks posted on your blog on 6/7:

NUAN 16.87 now 17.91 +6.2%
PCLN 59.25 now 64.17 +8.3%
JBX 73.51 now 74.55 +1.4%
NRMX 6.2 now 7.23 +16.6%

Go ahead, make my day, tell me "fuck you anyway!" now. LOL!, one of these days you will stop doing so.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
I knew it. The Fly is an art expert as well.
 
I makes sense that a netWOKing company would have new offices opening in China.
 
"i hope this wasnt the june announcement everyone was waiting for in mvis."

Not by a long shot.
 
nyx - broker, you're not concerned ARCA needs signif price cuts to even get close to the competition? op margin hit would outweigh merger savings?
 
I just bailed out of NYX today as a matter of fact. I just don't see this one turning it around in the near term. Add to that the specualtion of an NMX buy which would depress it further.
 
NYX is a buy here. I have been in and out of the name for the past 7 months and this is a good point to start a position. I would expect it to pullback to 75 which for me allows a couple more buys. Yes that is how I buy. Broker fucking great call on BBY buys today. I added as well. Where are you getting all of these new people on the board here. I swear your workers are posting here, I just know it. Oh and as it pertains to CORS, I still have my brick in hand should anything happen.
 
like shitty paintings in my attic - classic
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.