Tuesday, July 03, 2007

 

Alkaholiks: Only When I'm Drunk


Comments:
http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/is-that-a-theater-in-your-pocket%3F/cellphone-projectors-on-the-way-274791.php

broker - looks like some korean company beat MVIS to the punch on a projector for cell phone. Inked a deal with South Korea telecom.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Boomer--

None has beaten MVIS to market. All rubbish.

Crude Broker--

Whoever the fuck you are hanging out with, I want in.

Next time drop me a personal note. There are perks that can be offered. Lots of fucktarded perks.
 
Fly, Hire Crude Broker to weekend blog!!! No hard feelings Danny.
 
Fly, do me a favor and delete that fuckers comments about me being somewhat questionable. Thank you, and I will get back to you later.

NewEq, My crystal ball is not better than The Fly's. Good, but not better. I tried to get a time machine from him once and he told me he bought the last one on Ebay, fucker. I've given a few in the past, WNR, MCF, GMRK (kidstock short), OVTI, and I believe WHIT (which was bought out), but I'm no Fly. He puts valuable info in front of everyone's face day after day, i.e. LNN, HANS, MCHX, BWLD, LOCM, NTRI, and of course MVIS, all in which I've made stupid money on. This site is worth a ton of money, treat it that way.

Mr. SEC, go back to the Yahoo Boards with your McDonald's Monopoly Money.
 
broker - i'm long 10k MVIS. just surprised by a go to market announcement by an unknown. happy 4th.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.