Tuesday, July 31, 2007

 

Bulls (Perisans) versus Bears (Spartans)


Comments:
Perisans?

Izzat like les peoples widdout les bottled eau?
 
Impalement.

Yes, outside of defenestration, that's prolly the word I was looking for.
 
Immortals, they failed the king's test, and a man who fancies himself a god feels a very human chill crawl up his spine.

Holy shite!

Mind reading laser beam!

Humble pie and oatmeal for breakfast.
 
No oatmeal, just humble pie.

Excuse me.
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3CRE9kFRvo
 
The Perisans are the red-headed stepchildren of the Persians.

Seriously Jake, pay attention in anthropology class next time.
 
MVIS is for motherfucking real. Trust me. I get pitched dozens of bullshit spec companies every fucking day (yes I trade for a living, mike!) and this company has the goods. I like the Fly blueprint - close to market and then out of fucking left field - BOOM - a buyout), but I think it could happen even sooner. This company is on the radar of OEMs. They see the value of differentiation in their products. All the fuckwads in this market who are wringing their hands over subprime and Alt-A and housing don't see the big picture. The world is growing like gangbusters and couldn't give a flying fuck about US credit issues. Yes, they'll be hiccups but worldwide mind-boggling GDP growth will mean growth companies like MVIS will have room to run. I'm willing to deal with a correction and play for the big coin. Now fuck off and eat shit, mikey.
 
The Perisans are the red-headed stepchildren of the Persians.

Ah yes! Short for Periwinklesans, how could I have forgotten!?

Must've been that Anthropology course I's foolishly scheduled for 7:30 am W,Th,F....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.