Monday, July 02, 2007

 

Closing Comments

Despite MVIS and FMCN tossing small hand grenades into my office, I had a good day.

As you know, NTRI, RIMM, HANS, CN, INTC, EQIX and RS had spastic moves to the upside. Furthermore, I am confident the fuckers at MVIS will get their fucking stock ship righted, shortly.

As you know, the shorts are in serious trouble, as all asset classes advance, with the exception of U.S. dollars.

For the most part, a weak dollar is beneficial to the big multi national firms, particularly when it comes to currency gains. However, the deterioration of the dollar should not be embraced, for that is fucktarded.

Should the dollar keep sliding, foreign investors will flee U.S. markets, effectively poleaxing the bulls, at least temporarily.

With my money, I will resist the urge to put idle cash to work, unless I feel like fucking with Barry Minkow, via USNA.

As for micro cap stocks, I hear good buzz around MATH. Don't ask more.

And, I really like the story behind AZZ. If the electrical grid in the U.S. fucks up again this summer, expect the politicians to demand the utilities upgrade their systems. That's where AZZ comes in. Look it up, lazy goat fuckers.

Finally, my top pick, for this week, is VLO. I know the stock has been on a huge run and oil prices are already rich. Nonetheless, I sense both stock and oil prices will get richer, effectively making "The Fly" richer.

Comments:
Good day for me also (EQIX), and tomorrow should be good as well - American Capital Strategies being added to the S&P 500 (up 4% in AH)
 
NTRI is about to fucking rip out the throats of the shorts. I personally think the ticker NTRI will not exist soon.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Looks like more new products are in the works. HANS has registered another tradmark with the Monster name but clearly an offshoot from the core energy drinks. Looks like it will be called CHAI HAI. This could be a sign that the Java line has been selling well.

http://monsterstock.googlepages.com/
 
Fly,

I like the story behind AZZ too. However, with the stock run up, are you waiting for a pullback? I know you mentioned that you would perhaps post some good entry points for the picks...I guess I'll wait.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Great call. Thanks for the hottip on HLT crude boy.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
HLT...

Stock will soar...Paris H finally cleans up her act.
 
neweq--

anyone who takes your comments seriously, is a retard
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
I did not leave that second comment. Again, some asshole who post here regularly hijacked it again. Fuck off to the bitch that wrote that.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
crude broker--

just pullin you chain.

sounds like you have fathomed something the rest of us haven't?
 
Fly- I totally agree re VLO. I have HOC for the same reason. I still think the refiners have the best business model in the world. They can pretty much dictate at their whim how hard they're going to screw us at any given time.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.