Thursday, July 26, 2007

 

Closing Comments

Don't be tricked by the jerk off rally, at the end of the day. It's an old trick, sort of like three card Monte.

Thanks to the fuckers at Pershing, I missed 4 points in BSC. Lucky for them, they reside behind armed guards, many miles from my office. However, it's worth noting, my trader/servant might have a broken arm--with all the stuff I tossed at him today.

In short, I got "machine gunned" today, with mind boggling losses in a variety of queer names. But, I did escape punishment in NTRI, FMCN, AAPL, EQIX, RIMM and for the most part MVIS.

My advice to you (internet leech) is to protect your downside and start listening to those chart chompers. By the way, Brian is my favorite internet chart chomper.

As you know, "The Fly" thinks technical analysis is the lazy man's handbook to investing. However, during uncertainty, the idiots who manage billions of dollars gravitate towards straight lines with dots.

People look for a line in the sand.

Good luck with dinner. I'll be eating Burger King.

Off to tennis.

Comments:
Hey Fly, I would still be interested on any thoughts you may have about WWAT...and ABAT if you have time. Thank you, DW
 
thanks
 
I bet you were only down .05 % for the day right? LOL And still up 50% for the year? LOL
 
Fly,

Perhaps you should give up tennis and have the kids start on a nice bear market sport... like soccer.

I've seen kids on dusty streets in Mexico playing "soccer" with old tin cans.

Great bear market sport, soccer.

-DT
 
Funny shit on http://moneyskater.blogspot.com/

You have got to read the comments on the "Your face is like an old ricotta" post.

I loathe ducati.
 
Chart chompers don't invest, we trade.
 
Hey,

Just wanted to let you know your Pershing story got mentioned on another blog, (Beannie) and I came over to check it out. Didn't realize I was missing a ton of hilarity here. I'll be stopping by often. Keep the laughs coming, we'll prolly need 'em.

Jake.
 
Lori - fwiw ; WWAT is a buy below $2
 
I suppose out of fairness I ought to disclose that I am long in both. Have been in and out of WWAT for a while and in and out of ABAT since April. They are both BB's but WWAT is in the greatest possible two sectors ever and ABAT's full year 06 and first quarter 07 reports lead me to believe that second quarter 07 will be good too. I think ABAT reports mid August. Not trying to pump, I just would like to hear any thoughts. An avid fan of the Fly I suppose. Thanks, DW

P.S. I appreciate the stock advice here but I bust a gut reading the "All important matter..." stories. Priceless advice from priceless experiences.
 
Another informative and entertaining day via the mind of "The Fly".

Enjoyed your cc's and updates today.

Tell your trader/servant to cowboy up and take it like a man.
 
FMCN was very close to filling its gap in mid-May. It held up pretty well today. Possible positive leak? There was a definite leak from BIDU when it ran hard into the 200's weeks before its earnings. Good to follow the herd with Chinese companies.
 
Broker A,

BWLD is reporting earnings next Tuesday. Any thoughts on it?

Thanks
 
Aymon,

I like it before earnings! I bought some today.
 
The price action at the end of the day was probably a whole whack of daytraders covering their shorts. They creep in slow, but all exit at the same time, like quitting time! . . . like a bunch of monkeys on an assenbly line taking your money.

My 2 cents worth, cause thats all I have left, chicken lips.
tsxtrends.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.