Tuesday, July 31, 2007

 

Closing Comments

It's all over.

The bulls have been castrated, by a dirty shiv-- at the hands of the bear shitters.

Into the close, I closed out a few trading positions, in order to raise cash.

All in all, today made me fucking irate. I broke 3 calculators and one keyboard (breaking stuff makes me stronger).

In short, there are no safe havens. In the near term, the market is subject to fucktarded declines, particularly at the end of the day-- thanks to the elimination of the uptick rule (fuck you Bruce).

At first glance, I see BWLD posted a "shitbag" number. I knew better than to back up the truck, prior to the report. Nonetheless, I'm still long the name.

Again, just to recap, our banking industry are full of idiots, our homebuilders are naive and our chicken wing makers are fat slobs.

NOTE: Don't fuck with me today. Very bad reversal day's make me near homicidal.

NOTE II: The MVIS qt was excellent, with all things considered. Here is the link to conference call.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
my portfolio is down 21% since the top. that was fast.
 
MVIS crushed 2 analyst est. 5 cent loss vs .16 last q--rev 4.9M
 
jeremy, i am down 30% in the past two weeks. This is only in my trading account thankfully which is 10% of capital.the bear market officially started last week.
 
Look at that damned ARWR. Is it ready to move up finally?
 
oops. 4.9M was for 6 months.
 
VMware IPO Aug. 14th
 
That MVIS CC "on hold" music really makes me feel like nothing matters. I love you guys.
 
Load up on EMC prior to the VMware IPO.
 
3 broken calculators? Why does the Fly have calculators?
 
"3 broken calculators? Why does the Fly have calculators?"

They weren't mine, of course.
 
Fly -- will you be asking a question on the CC?
 
MVIS Press Release...

--The developer of high-resolution displays and imaging
systems said the latest-quarter earnings included non-cash
expenses of $1.9 million for change in value of warrants issued
to former holders of the company's notes..
(Reporting by Sharangdhar Limaye in Bangalore)

Harry!!! Bangalore!!!! You were right!!!, I apologise.
 
no worries mike
 
Tokman is a total brosmith. The man knows his shit.

handlin those q's
 
Fly - thanks for the dishonorable gratuitous mention ... I appreciate that.
 
Yeah... And he's got a little attitude too. Telling people to keep up and pay attention. I like it.
 
and btw, don't lay the blame for this selloff all on Elmers shoulders .. its mostly Howard Lindzon's fault http://howardlindzon.com/?p=2292

fucker bashed uber-bear Bill Fleckenstein the morning the selloff began July 23rd. Couldn't have timed it better if he had Fly's time machine.
 
I almost always look at a conference call as successful when the speaker is not served with a subpoena. True story. When I was practicing law I had a local TV anchor served with a summons on his defaulted student loan just before he went on the air.
 
True story:

I took an investing class in college. One day after class as Sheriff's deputy arrested the teacher for stock fraud right in front of me.

To the teachers credit, he was pumping MSFT in 1985.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.