Monday, July 02, 2007

 

"Do it"


Comments:
i was watching that movie last night .. its a pisser .. do it, just do it !
 
bruce --

short interest on FMCN is 3.2%, or 3.7 millon shares.

YHOO info is inaccurate.
 
iPhone...

no-no.

...don't have a carrier in my area that is set up to allow me to use one.

...it's kind of gay anyway.
 
thx stkhd ... so far so good on FMCN... USNA shortint is listed at 106% of float & 12 x daily avg vol ... either they are gonna be right or as fly would say, gonna get their lips ripped off ... so i threw some spec money at it ... for now
 
Broker, thoughts on BWLD? Think BWLD is better in the short term or HANS.
Gracias
 
Hey Fly what is your take on JADE.
 
airborne: I've had JADE for a few weeks now. Even thought their earnings are being delayed, they are going to be awesome. I don't plan on selling this one for a while.
 
fly, would you short opwv? im thinking about it since the iphone will kill wap.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Can't you guys make your own trading decisions?

Hey Fly, would you short this? Would you buy that? What is better, XYZ or ABC. Should I take a leak using my left hand, right hand, or both?

Jesus. You can tell who are the professionals and who are the amateurs.
 
And what is your fucking point? People have to start and learn somewhere. Were you born a professional stock trader/investor? You sure sound like you were, I bet you are managing some $100 million fund, yet you are reading this blog like the rest of us.
 
I usually use both, so I can hold it out of the water. If I use just one, my arm gets tired.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
I use two fingers to take leak, how bout you kc equity pro trader.
 
Bill said...
"I usually use both, so I can hold it out of the water. If I use just one, my arm gets tired."


newequity said...
"I use two fingers to take leak, how bout you kc equity pro trader."


Hysterical
 
DO IT! Bwa haa! I don't know why, but it's funny.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.