Sunday, July 29, 2007

 

Fly On WallStreet

I could go into a long drawn out essay about a particular stock, or perhaps throw a few charts up, with a bunch of squiggly lines, and then tell you exactly where the market is heading. I could also tell you why I’m still bullish or bearish on the markets. But, guess what? That’s not my style! If you want that kind of post, why don’t you just go here.

Based on a few negative comments, I can sense that you, the internet fucktard, have no clue on how the market works! So you come here to get enlightened, and when a guest blogger comes along and offers you no guidance, you feel lost. Sorry!

I came here to entertain you, give you something to read/look at, after a tough week. I came here, not to win guest blogger of the year, (which I won’t win, shit I won’t even vote for myself, Danny is King when it comes to this shit) I came here to provide a little bit of laughter, mixed with an incredible stock pick, like Fly gives us every week.

Anyway, I could care less if you like me, or if you hated my posts!

I am just thrilled to have been a part of this blog. The reason I started blogging was because of this blog. This is my favorite site on the internet! I look forward to every morning, around 10:00, when Fly makes his first post of the week, and I am thrilled when he decides to do a late night post. The clever way he puts words together, the confidence he has in his tone, his impeccable stock selection—this is what legends are made of.

Fly, thanks for having me, and thanks for the time you put into this incredible blog!

Finally, if a shotgun were put to my head, in order to extract one stock pick, I'd say: "shoot me Sir if you must; but before you do, go long ERTS."


Comments:
You a real blowhard cajun ragin'.
 
Thanks, and fuck you!
 
newequity, you just made the video and thats a bad, bad thing.

ragin, that was the epitome of a good post. Telling the retards to shut up, and making a good point at the same time. I started blogging because of fly's blog as well, and b/c I needed a sign in. I agree with what you said about fly, and all these other pricks are jealous they can't be a part of something awesome.
 
Ragin Cajun

I think you have both entertained and provided some value over the weekend.

I think that all the weekend bloggers have done a good job so far.

So I say this to the Fly. Lets have round two next week.
 
Thanks KC
 
I agree. All did a fine job. What ever happened to Howard who wanted to get in on the weekend blogging? I guess he felt like he couldn't compete against Fly's Phenomenal Fucktards.
 
I'm not even close to finished with you guys yet
 
"Ragin" who gives a fuck about the idiots who come on here with nothing but "hate" in there lives. The majority of us enjoy reading your posts. ERTS looks great as long as the consumer holds up. Thanks for the insight. Good luck with your classes.
 
Actually, retract that "consumer remains strong" comment. The consumer is fucking "great" and I am nibbling on ERTS this week. Chart looks sick.
 
You guys have been great.

Am I the only one who can't wait for the market to open on Monday?

Suspense...

-DT
 
You're a class act Ragin', no pun intended. I think I'll add ERTS later in the week for my son's account.
 
Thanks guys!
 
Brent said...

Actually, retract that "consumer remains strong" comment. The consumer is fucking "great" and I am nibbling on ERTS this week. Chart looks sick.


Did you mean sick in a bad way. Erts just closed below the 200 and 20 day moving average. It closed 5 cents above the 50 day. Isn't this chart looking broken right now? I'm new to this but shouldn't you guys wait to see if it bounces first? This stock could breakdown short term giving you guys a better entry.
 
Great weekend RC
 
Yes, it needs to bounce above the 100, 200, and 500 sma to confirm a bottom. It has a downtrend line as well at around 51.75 it needs to break through also. Wait and see..
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.