Monday, July 30, 2007

 

Fuck This, I'm Going Anyway/ Elections

Considering that Mr. Spielberg aka "Danny" is on California time and enjoys the luxury of being lazy, I felt the need to start elections, without the third part of his "trilogy of asshats."

I must say, this has been my favorite weekend blogger fest yet ( keep in mind "The Fly" has never partaken in a weekend blogger fest). For those of you who say: "Gee, all the comedy, I'm scared of the market. Can you please, sir, tell me what to do, instead?"

Fuck you.

Once again, this blog is about my entertainment, while trying to alienate as many internet watchers and lurkers possible. In other words, I'd prefer to laugh before my elimination, instead of thinking about it--like some sort of candy ass.

Everyone displayed normal intelligence quotient and lots of raw energy, albeit internet energy aka "lazy man on computer typing fast."

As you know, this weekend's "blog off" will decide who is "Supreme Weekend Blogger."

All participants have "third tier blogs" of their own. However, it's worth noting, I enjoy them, occasionally.

Without further adieu, I give you "elections."

1st Prize: "Supreme Weekend Blogger" Award.

2nd Prize: Picture of a set of steak knives.

3rd Prize: You're fired.

4th Prize: I melt your blog with a fucking internet laser beam.

The least you (internet pussy) can do is visit our weekend bloggers' blogs and click on their ads-- or report them to google for asking me to say that. Either scenario is perfectly fine with me.

The Chopping Block

Danny

Woodshedder

Ragin' Cajun

CNL

Comments:
they were all good ... no vote .. yeah I'm fagging out , but thats my vote --> no vote
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.