Thursday, July 26, 2007

 

Quick Alert: Dynamite Car Stalled

SPECIAL UPDATE: PERSHING LLC SUCKS COCK (look below for details)

When the market was down 100+, I bought about 300k of inverse ETF's, hardly a real hedge. Now, I'm sitting here pondering: Should I sell them and start buying some stock?

It's one of those deer in headlight situations. Instead of making moves, I find myself enjoying the carnage, despite being eliminated from the market.

Look, I still have "big dicked gains" for the year. Although, it's worth noting, the gains are quickly whithering away.

Anyway, I'm very close to pulling the trigger on buying BSC, HANS and LZ. Remember, LZ is reporting numbers tomorrow morning.

With my recent streak, LZ will just forgo the earnings and file for bankruptcy, after the close of trading.

One thing is certain, I am going to close out my inverse ETF positions and wait for a buy signal.

UPDATE: Finally, I decided to buy 5,000 RS, 2,000 HANS and 2,000 BSC and my fucking system melted down. Pershing's (Fly's clearing agent) entire system is fucked. Nothing is operational. Not only have I been throwing shit at my trader/servant because of this; but, I am on hold--waiting to curse out these Pershing fuckers.

UPDATE II: Since Pershing went down, the market rallied 110 points and I missed out on multiple trades. However, the system is back up and running. Right now, the market is down 288. Look out below; a bunch of Pershing fuckers are about to hit the bid.

Comments:
Fully agree. Close that bitch.
 
Take the money and put it into MVIS!
 
I closed mine out for barely an erection of a gain (standard is your big dicked gains). Got some brooklyn pizza (just flew into NYC this am) and finally woke up and got the brain running. Thanks for the 300pts prediction. That gave me an area to think about closing things out. I took the gamble that we'd get to down 400 and luckily it paid off.
 
Pershing offers the technological strength, financial security, and a comprehensive line of products and services that a full-service brokerage can utilize to distinguish itself from its competitors.
 
Pershing is the largest clearing firm in the country.

This is why shit just slowed down.

They fucking suck.
 
I think Pershing used to be a part of Donaldson,Jenrette 25 years ago and they were bad news then.
 
Market rallying hard now. I think we close down 200!
 
The Fly is God! The Fly is God!
Everybody!
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWc8jnN_dbQ&mode=related&search=
 
fly - facinating! so the sell off was curtailed by the pershing issue?

BOOM announces tonight. I sold it all (25k shares). Let's see if I was right or...well... an internets fucktard.

how's the hair growing in?
 
Isn't Pershing part of BoNY now?

On another subject, why BSC over LEH?
 
Bob Pissani is a fucking faggot. I swear he has a cock in his ass right now. I bet Jeff Mackey could shove his bald head up that guys pooper.
 
Oxy--

Just for volatility reasons. It was going to be a day trade.
 
gap:
agree 100%
 
Does that vix reading finally satisfy the chart chompers, gloom and doomers, CNBC fear fucers and old men that Fly kicked down several flights of stairs half a hundred times?
 
ok, dumped my SDD after amazing short term run. market better bounce tomorrow.

right now all these stocks are looking around at each other going, "what the hell just happened?"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.