Saturday, July 28, 2007

 

Stock Bloggers Exposed! - revisited

Here is a classic post by ShortdaBull. I just had to bring it back! The first time I read it, I almost pissed in my pants. Funny Shit!

"my crack (high on) research team has supplied me with paparazzi snaps of the internets most famous bloggies. Without further without further adieu ShortDaBull brings them to you, madstock readers:


Here is a snap of "Broker_A" aka "The Fly" over the weekend harnessing his stocks picks.......





Here is kidstock, coming up with his gameplan for the following week..



Woodshedder taking a break from renovations.....





Grumpy old man richard getting mad at my photographer as he was leaving the East Harlem Community Center saturday night......






TraderCaddy just being mellow, hanging out at the library.....




Ragin Cajun drinking himself silly over the fact he still has to go to classes......




there is no picture of mdawsz because my photographer didn't want to go into the barn where mdawsz was all weekend with some animal friends. My photo did however report lots of strange noises coming from there."

Comments:
Its the saturday comics at Fly's. Dangerfields watch out.
 
What's funny is that last photo is actually my wife's cousin. da Bears' Kyle Orton. How random, and funny.
 
^that is funny. The only problem with the post is that it's too old--richard has already passed, and kidstock--his dinghy was struck by a dreamliner in tailspin--there were no survivors.
 
True, I think they both live on the streets now.
 
if they're lucky.
 
I'm still alive goat fuckers and...

I SHALL RETURN
 
I would also like to take this opportuntity to commend danny on his VLCM call.
 
Holly shit! He has returned!
 
old traders never die, they just rebuild capital...
 
Kidstock-I heard that you fell off a boat and a tuna ate you. Glad to see its not true.
 
Didn't fall off a boat but I did get thrown off my four wheeler and broke both bones in my lower left leg last weeekend.
 
Quote: "there is no picture of mdawsz because my photographer didn't want to go into the barn where mdawsz was all weekend with some animal friends"

For the record, I will admit that I was in the barn, but I was with SDB's mom.
 
Shortdabull,

Whatever happened to your website? Did you basically abandon it? I liked it...

-DT
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.