Thursday, August 16, 2007

 

Behold

It never happened.

Comments:
I love it! Hahahahaha
 
That's the Costanza Theory. Do the opposite.

I think some old guys are gonna get kicked down the stairs this afternoon.
 
The Dirty Golden Bear
Is losing all his hair
His teeth are out
He's got the gout
He knows not what it's all about
His eyes are made of glass
He's losing all his class
So TAKE the Dirty Golden Bear and shove him up your ***!
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyCQu29Vutw
 
Official: Fly saves the world.
 
Ottnott, you're a poet and you don't even know it.
 
I can't take credit, CBroker.

http://www.a-cappella.com/product/560/collegiate-mens
 
That is good but like I said I pulled out my monkey first. http://www.150.si.edu/images/12monky.jpg
 
Is that a monkey with a crack pipe?
 
fly - what is your weather man saying about the disturbance coming off africa?
 
Nope that is a monkey rubbing sticks together and its a rare Asian golden monkey which has "very special power" according to my local China place where I got lunch today. He said "You pull out monkey and good thing happen".

By the way if you are not buying NatGas here your a fucking idiot: http://www.accuweather.com/news-story.asp?partner=&article=2
 
Trader X:

He says: "it doesn't look good." And "it's windy as balls out here."
 
It could be the two groups that brought this decline on are now going to be the first to go up which means metals and energy are doomed for awhile since they were the last to tank.
 
Dip buyers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zA6fJCy710
 
Already sold half my short positions in QID, SRS, SDS, & SMN....the golden Bear may be telling me to take them off, just as I was considering reloading. I can't be the only one who is still heavily short......save MVIS & UNG.

Thanks Fly for the Depression post....it pushed me 75% short.

Collective Fuck you's for Mule.....
 
There's a Cat 5 hurricane of complaints hitting Charles Schwab.

I think I still have a copy of a newspaper that came out the day after the Dow dropped 22% in 1987. Talk about panic selling. A stock being acquired for $12.50/share in a deal set to close in just a week or two was selling below $10.
 
Nice turnaround on GS and WM
 
Is it 12 before 13? I think were going to see some funky stuff.. I'll bet Rubert wished he had is biz network up and running. CNBC won't be able to handle this all by themselves...

Any stocks levered to buyouts 3 weeks ago are getting obliterated. Look at TIF.

What looks cheap right now? AXP,COF,AIG,MCD,COST YHOO... I doubt it.
 
I still have my WSJ from 10/19/87 and I pull it out to read once in awhile. It keeps me grounded in reality.
 
Homebuilders, money center banks, and brokers are now green. Shorts getting scared about a surprise rate cut and covering?
 
The Golden Bear works.
 
Don't let this little fucking bounce fool you. It is a new ballgame gentlemen. Be cautious, just take the bounce as a gift. Nothing right now is safe, and technically, all the indexes are still very bearish.
 
Its the golden monkey that did this. That bear looks like a bronzed turd to me, literally like a real turd. By the way maybe buying that GS at 59 was a good idea.
 
tc -

You can see that single day's trading even on an 80-yr chart of the Dow.

Pretty effing amazing.

The world didn't end, either.
 
Schwab sucks!!! How could their stock be up??? Short that bitch! Everyone's going to pull out.
Short SCHW.
Enjoy.
Fly is God.
 
Hey one more thing have you guys noticed the complete lack of volume in MVIS on all of these selloff days? It could be ready to pop hard.
 
Does going long AMTD make any sense seeing that they've handled things well today and etrade and schwab were major fuckups??
 
CFC is moving the market right now, use it as a gauge.
 
Now THIS is capitulation!
 
Just bought a little NDAQ for a swing trade...
 
Did you notice I shaved his fur off? la la
 
Scwabb commercials seem to be running without a hitch.
 
Rick Santelli is an asshat.
 
This is why they call schwab a discount broker, amateurs. You get what you pay for.
 
good day to buy ALGN. I'm amazed you haven't bought it yet. Atleast a 10 bagger.
 
Exactly my complaint, Harry. Even amateurs should expect to get what they pay for. I'm not even getting that right now.

Your free advice is that I should let a pro handle my money? A hedge fund, maybe?
 
why? fuck you and your crooked teeth. Invisalign has been around since I was 12, why buy it now? Plus, its patents are worthless, and its mortgage portfolio incalculable.
 
I recommend MNCS
 
i'm just fucking with you, otto. I'm a pro so I don't have to deal with fuckers like schwab, but I find it laughable that on day a when most of the retail schlubs are going to want to check on their stocks, their system crashes. It works fine on the days when no one gives a shit.
 
GENIUS! It's WORKING!

-DT
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
No prob, Harry.

I've been online long enough that I take nothing personally, you shit.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.