Wednesday, August 15, 2007

 

"Fuck You"


Comments:
i dont think i heard a "fuck me" which is my sentiment lately
 
I bet he doesn't get the pussy sweats.
 
Christ, can no one look at T view or L2 and give me an idea of what the orders look like? I've got a meeting in 20 minutes and I'm trying to decide if I should sell out, or set a limit sell higher, for SWHC.
 
dude I missed an epic rage last night, didn't I?

BTW Fly, you're kicking ass today, which in aggregate beats the phrase "pussy sweats."
 
AMGN has perked up after the Company announced a press conference after the close. Anybody have any clues?
 
Yes Boone, you were sorely missed, I'm sure by Mr. Sweats, as he was rather ganged up on.

Not saying he can't handle his own, or that you have a man-crush for Mr. Sweats.
 
How bout a little color on the SWHC orders? Anyone? Surely someone has a decent platform?
 
SWHC better offered. Level II, Scottrade.
 
Crude, I really appreciate it.
 
its time to put the golden bull out to pasture & fire that LAZy witch doc
 
I like that stock long term. After last nights talks of the world ending, dollar going to $0 and subprime people squating in your homes while your at work, I may look into purchasing SWHC.
 
Or a couple of 'em.

Not for nuttin' Shed, but she's only down a dime from when you last asked, and the bid/offer continuum has reversed completely. Now anywhere from 3 to 10-1 on the ask.
 
Apologies! Make that on the bid, the bid.

frickin' dilsexia.
 
haha
 
Oh for pity sakes! My-my.
 
... and that is why gold stocks are not a hedge against a declining market.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.