Wednesday, August 08, 2007

 

Bush - Glycerine


Comments:
Obviously the Fly is back:

http://www.nysun.com/article/60032
 
What a fucking government idiot. She signed a memorandum of interest with the Chinese about product safety. The Chicoms will screw us all and the US government will say "thats not nice-please don't do it again". Lets do a trade war.
 
Great Song!
 
Is anyone going to attend the Canaccord Adams Growth Conference tomorrow (August 9th)?

MVIS' CEO Alex Tokman is scheduled to speak.
 
Gotta love the weather today.

Armageddon!!
 
Canaccord Adams conference is invite only. Canaccord clients.
 
Crude, I emailed Nadine Miller of Canaccord Adams and explained to her my situation. They are willing to make an exception and she sent me a conference schedule. Alex is scheduled to speak at the Intercontinenal Hotel starting 9am. Registration is supposedly $265. If any of you want to "just" go and "simply" walk into the conference room, I'm game.
 
Offtopic -

Broker,
You've given us exceptional picks that gave us wonderful returns all along (fucktarded picks are more of an exception than the norm). Out of fucktarded gratitude, I give you FCX. If it doesn't hit 130 by EOY, I'll take the "Asshat of the year" award and vow to "Mushroom Cloud" myself
 
BBI up 8% after hours after buying movilink.
 
fly, your comment about not giving a shit about the earth is puzzling, since by other comments you have made , it seems that you are a good dad and genuinely care for your kids. Do you really think that the by products of our consumption are not harmful? What do you think happens to the poisonous chemicals that we produce? Of course they won't hurt the earth, but their lingering effects will hurt our kids. Look, this is not some hippy leftist bullshit, to believe that mankind can make some nasty poisons (I am a chemist, so I can attest to synthesizing hundreds of carcinogens either directly or indirectly) so what is the response to what happens to these products? Do people still believe in the dilution theory that the earth is so big we can never pollute it? Sure we can never harm the earth, but we can certainly harm ourselves, and no I do not believe the global warming due to CO2 bullshit, but what I do know is conservation of mass is very real, and highly toxic chemicals are very real...is it apathy that makes you not care?
 
It's not apathy, it's that after reading that whiny dribble the only way I can feel better is to pour paint down the drain.

As the mayor of San Bernadino would say:

"littering creates jobs"
 
Oh my
 
Sdufour--thought provoking post. I wonder what the Fly could possibly know about the "earth" coming from NYC and smelling New Jersey all day.

OT--Pete Najarian is the biggest numbskull I've seen on TV. Fucker has one line "They hit the cover off the ball" Thats it, I'm surprised the dude graduated from a Big Ten school.

Broker A --does the time machine work in this paradigm?
 
It does not take a rocket proctologist to figure that out.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
oh you think you are hard core son? Is that your response, insults and nonsense? Who will be whining when you or your family are diseased? You are just a stinky smelly human, there is no way that you can get around the fact that you are subjected to what exists in your environment, you tough guy bullshit attitude is lame. I know you aren't old enough yet to have developed an conscious, but maybe some day you will grow a brain an realize that there are consequences for your actions - boy.
 
SD4:

If you said any of that shit in person, I'd see to it your chest hairs would be punched off.

Fuck around some more and I'll go dump some spare chemicals in your reservoir or run the SUV all night, just for shits and giggles.
 
he heee
 
SD4,
Smoke Johnson
 
Why am I laughing?
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
SD4:

Learn to worry about stuff you have influence over.

Now go back to your log cabin, in Vermont, and go fuck that stuffed bear of yours. Or, maybe you can type on that keyboard of yours, made from evil plastics.
 
According to her official website, Dufour was born in Los Angeles, California, but spent the early part of her life in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Dufour, her little sisters Najia (born in spring 1978, 30 years old) and Noor (born also in spring 1987, 20 years old), her mother (1954) and her father (born on October 19, 1950) then moved to Geneva, Switzerland. In 1988, her parents separated. Yeslam divorced her mother in February 2006 after 15 years. She earned a law diploma at Geneva Law School (Switzerland) and later a master's degree from Columbia Law School in the United States. She lived in Manhattan until around the time of the September 11, 2001 attacks, but was staying in Geneva for summer holiday at the time of the attacks. She currently lives in New York City and is working on her first album.
 
Now let me go buy a suit made from hemp and save the fucking planet.
 
A- you need to take more vacations.

Great Day!
 
look fly I am not insulting you, I just thought that you would have enough intelligence to realize that once made, molecules just don't disappear, so the only other option is dilution, or decomposition...decomposition is out of the question so do we still consider the world to be so massive it can dilute anything? Is that all you have is insults and threats?
 
SD4:

Hey, why did you take that comment down? You know, the one that mentioned my kids getting lung cancer, due to my SUV.

Don't get me started on ethanol production.
 
kinda
 
SD4:

In case you haven't figured it out by now, this site is comedy and "coin bankage."

Heeding my advice on politics or environmental issues is sheer asshattery.

However, it's worth noting, I believe nukes and depleted uranium grenades are good for NYC's tourism revenue.
 
Priceless
 
No, but seriously, I respect your passion for tree's and grass. I'm just too much of a dick to care.

Plus anyway, every time I call the Chinese Gov't and tell them to fucking stop building dirty coal plants, they tell me to go "play in a thorned rose bush."
 
On Fuck the Environment Day, we would all eat whale meat, enjoy unsafe sex and leave the car running
 
SD4 reminds me of my flaked out sister in law who loves Castro,loved Arafat,NPR,Saabs,believes we should give up cars,hates America,hates the military, etc. Oh, never has worked in her life sucking off the earnings of her physician husband,no kids,loves to shop at Ann Taylor, Wal Mart is no good for people,doesn't eat meat,anti-capitalist (yet loves her material stuff),etc.
Gee that felt good to get off my chest.
 
you guys have exceeded my expectations once again.

this shit is addictive, damn.
 
SD4 uses plastic toilet paper.
 
Broker A: The ChiComs usually aren't all that polite. They will either run you over with a tank, make you swim in the Yangtze River, or force you to apply the paint to the toys in their Mattel factory.
 
LOL! HAHAHA
 
I use 100% Soylent Green in my biscuit recipe.
 
HAHHA, dude when I posted that, there was 10 comments, I come back, 37. What a shit-storm!
 
That would be a cumulus strato feces atmospheric condition.

To be environmentally correct I mean.
 
I just released a massive amount of methane gas. I also dumped some hydrochloic acid down my sewer drain. I figured it would offset the paint thinner that I put down there after I burned all this styrofoam packaging. Sure hope I am not fucking up Fly's vacation spot.
 
I used the drain by the local nursery to dump the turpentine I had.

Then I went to the park/playground set up my generator and industrial sized fan. See, I had all this old asbestos in my attic, but it wouldn't fit in the trash, or down my garbage disposal, so I used a woodchipper to mince it all down in small, practically microscopic bits. I fed the bits into the back of the fan because all the airborne microscopic asbestos fibers are unlikely to hurt anyone separately, but if together, then watch out. So technically, I did nature a solid.

Sometimes, there are a lot of homeless dudes at the recycling centers, so occasionally I dump my trash in the tanks at seaworld, so I can climatize the fish to what the oceans may look like someday.

Don't tell me how to live my life, sdufour, from canada, this is goddamn 'merica.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.