Friday, August 17, 2007

 

Closing Comments

I had a great day, thanks in part to big dicked moves in my recent buys, such as FCX (long 13,000 since yesterday), GLF, NGS, FUEL and EQIX.

In short, I feel the DOW will go straight to 13,500, then consolidate. The sell off was too quick. Now it's our turn (the bulls).

During the coming rally, I will avoid the temptation of buying the financials. There is still fundamental problems with them and pose too great a risk. Instead, I will continue to buy the names that will be unaffected by the "credit crunch," such as HANS, LNN, VMI, AAPL and MVIS.

As you know, Hurricane Dean aka "The Deacon of Death," is on its way to knock over those fucking oil rigs. By Monday, I anticipate to see natty up 10% and my natty plays spike-- which include GLF, NGS, FUEL, NGAS, BEXP and FUEL.

Looking over the carnage, IIG looks dirt cheap. There have been lots of chatter around the name. I wouldn't be surprised to see YHOO make a bid.

Finally, over the weekend, "The Fly" will be heavily inebriated, thanks to "market volatility." The game plan is too sit back, drink some "rich man's whiskey," eat some popcorn, while watching "The Deacon of Death" knock the fucking mountains off Jamaica.

Comments:
Yeah I plan on watching the mother of death take out the Jamaican's too. However I will have you know that I own a condo in Cancun (just south of there) and will also be watching on my webcam and making frequent calls to my perfectly legal workers there to make sure it survived. MVIS is ready to pop. NDAQ is still my top pick.
 
There is a good article in the new September Smart Money, "Return of the Doomsayers." Fits in just perfectly for the past few weeks activity.

Dean, bring it.
 
As soon as I start talking smack to the "Fly" who fucking allowed me to bank coin all year, BEHOLD, Hurricane Dean tracking right toward my fucking largest MHP in the Rio Grande Valley. I will not give you the exact city it is in, but I promise to let you know if the Fly spirits decide to due away with me. That fucker better stear north of Corpus Christi or I am fucked. Place floods with 6 inches of rain.

Long live "The Fly" and fuck Schiff and his doomsday.
 
This reminds me of a NASCAR race--people getting drunk and drooling for some carnage.

Except we're are banking coin at the same time. :)


And we have more teeth...
 
Fly: why didn't you have us in that old persons stock BRK.A or BRK.B ?
 
What's up with Cramer pretty much taking credit for the FED cut today?
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=a6vM.YOJHOVA

Because he got reamed for losing it on CNBC a couple weeks back and the fed cutting justified his emotional rant . Probably he wants people to know that he wasn't off his rocker ... even though he is .. all genius's are crazy. And that fucker is probably some sort of genius .. like RainMan.
 
Brownsville is the odds on favorite for a direct hit from Dean. My property is just east of there, south of McAllen. I have been talking to my property manager making sure our insurance is up to date and he is saying this one could be the worst ever. Fabulous. I would appreciate anything you can do Fly, maybe talk to your fired VooDoo doctor and have it head up to Houston or down through Cancun. Kidding aside, I am worried.
 
IIG has a bit of a stench around it. Not sure why Yahoo would want to scoop it up before all the stink bombs are revealed.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.