Thursday, August 30, 2007

 

Closing Comments

Being out of pocket in meetings all day, I really didn't have a chance to watch stocks. For the most part, today was an excellent consolidation day, with marked gains in tech and biotech, while weakness infected the trannies, homies and brokers.

Also, looking over some of your fucktarded comments, I can say, without doubt, most of you are fools--with very low IQ's and no social skills.

God willing, the market will bore me to death tomorrow; mainly because I need a break from the "fuck you, you're dead roller coaster."

I see LNN failed to break $40, again. Stubbornly, I will continue to buy it, until global warming is eliminated or if the stock hits $45.

Also, I liked the action in AAPL, RIMM and iiG.

Finally, this stupid blog is about to reach 1 million hits, with 10 consecutive months of traffic growth. Honestly, if I gave a goats fuck about "traffic" or "stupid community of weird internet people," I'd say "gee, thanks for visiting." However, since this is not the case, I'm going to go eat a sandwich and drink another Monster, while chuckling, not laughing, at how stupid this man is.

Comments:
Is that E.T.
 
How many times today do you think Mozillo mentioned the +4% 2nd Q GDP is a lagging indicator?
 
Enjoy your tongue and pumpernickel.
 
Meetings? You mean you actually have brokerage clients??
 
Congrats on your traffic that you don't care about.

I'm closing in on 357 hits myself. When I get to 1000 I'm going to throw a "blog traffic party" which unfortunately, will be poorly attended.

-DT
 
It remains to be seen how stupid the tanned man is. So far, that piece of nuked toast has sold $425 million in his fucktarded stock to the public .. and so far he has gotten away with it. If he has to give it back or spend time with his Enron peers in prison, then I will be chuckling, not laughing at his radioactive ass. But as things stand today, that tanned goat herder is having the last laugh.
 
DT,

lol, funny!
 
Hey fly this is a perfect time to buy HNR. Read up on the company it's issues are almost resolved yet it is way underpriced. It is an easy double.
 
Can you make clear whether you bullish or bearish over the next few months?
 
futures going nuts tonight on a bush bailout story

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB118851742988914064.html?mod=ITPWSJ_1
 
FNM FRE shorts gonna look like the tanned man tomorrow
 
Pretty unbelievable. I thought I'd voted for a reasonably conservative Republican, but instead I voted for Hugo Fargin' Chavez of Phillips Andover.

________

Ah well, might as well bank coin while the sun shines.
 
This is obviously material news that has previously given the shorts with any intelligence, cold sweats and has been the trump card along with the appearance of an benevolent/accomodating Fed that has had the potential to reverse or at least bolster sentiment and underpin the markets.

Not to mention, plow under the shorts once again.

The Dollar is also sporting nice gains tonight, post news, against the YEN off of a persistant base from the last few weeks.

Jake, the carry-trade is beginning to breathe again.

(carry-on)
 
Yeah, Wal, I noted you get fitty cents worth more o' yen (or whatever they call their one hundredths of a yen -- nips maybe?)already tonight.
 
fuck you Fly ! you narcissistic jerk.

1 million hits and all you do is scoff at people who are trying to make a buck.

fuck you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.