Friday, August 24, 2007

 

From the Desk of Angelo Mozilo

How 'bout a late day rally?

Comments:
i'll take one. sure, why not.

Angelo close up:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/paul_wheeler/1217030899/
 
Last one, angelo off camera, before CNBC makeup gets hold of him:

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=516172906&size=l
 
Will MVIS hit the it out of the Park Roy Hobbs style?

http://sierramountaininvestor.blogspot.com
 
Angelo says:

"Almost there, I am!"
 
Jake- I tried to copy and paste "I am" but it wouldn't open in Firefox.

Broker did one of your illegals make that photo--funny as shit. What AM needs to do is go on CNBC and declare that he and his associates, Pauly Walnuts, Syl, and Big Pussy are going to personally collect every penny owed to them.
 
Lol, MRkcbill --

I think that you are making a funny, but when I saw someone else mistake George Hamilton for Lemangelo Godzilla, I vowed never to overestimate.

Just click it, dude.

I know nothing of Clint Eastwood action movies.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.