Friday, August 31, 2007

 

Fly Sell: ATI

I sold 11,000 shares of ATI @ $99.95.

Comments:
Does the fly feel as though it is time to hammer on SRS?
 
NO.
 
FYI - although the market closes at 4
QID and QLD keep trading - and catch up to their 2X position - I put an order in for QID for 42.81 which will be below the closing price which is not the closing price after 4
 
Roadkill--

Fuck you and your bearish commentary.

I fucking warned you this morning to reserve that shit for other blogs.

Now, fuck off and ride off into the moon.
 
One last time -
Did I tell you guys about the foursome with Dale, Roy and Trigger?
 
those are some queer names you have for your goats
 
on the road is why this blog has over 1 million hits.
 
he kinda grows on you....in a strange "I wanna kick the shit outta this guy" kind of way.
 
OTR is attempting to turn Fly's blog into "Hotel Arizona", where he can check out anytime he likes, but he can nver leave.
 
OTR,
You forget to take the meds again today. Go back to your padded cell and slam your head into the fucking wall for me.
 
I'm convinced that OTR is newequity on crank. Keep taking crank, new. It seems to work for you, in a fuck up sort of way.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.