Monday, August 13, 2007

 

Fly Sell: AZZ

I sold 2,000 AZZ @ $30.25.

Comments:
Daytrader... don't you know that 99.5% of all daytraders lose money?

Stop ruining the market.

-DT
 
DT-

You are the only day trader losing money.
 
Yahooer actual finds new MVIS press:

http://www.portfolio.com/culture-lifestyle/goods/gadgets/2007/08/13/Movie-Projectors-for-A-Cell-Phone
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
This man to try can of corn next-

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/odd_goat_sex;_ylt=Ag9v3oaXj9hF9SQCvR73rkztiBIF
 
Newequity,

I'm waiting for you to start a blog so I can learn all of your secrets. Until then, yeah, I'll probably just continue to lose scads of money.

-DT
 
Dung--

All the defense attorney needs do is get the herbivore on the stand to explain how it was him trying to milk the dude.
 
DT, I bet you didn't buy the day high and sell the day low of a stock today. Give me the asshat for the day.
 
Manny,

No... but I did fight BEN all the way up from $124 trying to get short... it's slow out there today.

My vote for asshat would have to go to Bob Pisani just because he's back from vacation and needs to wake up.

-DT
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.