Wednesday, August 01, 2007

 

Fly's State of Affairs

You know what's absurd?

Remember all of those boiler room stock brokers, who got kicked out of the industry for ripping off senior citizens? Well, guess what, they're doing it again. Look around, I'd say 90% of the mortgage brokers are former asshole stock brokers.

These fuckers keep moving from one industry to another, destroying it like a pack of locusts. And, what's the deal with the loan managers? Can we send a few of these fucktards to prison already?

All of a sudden, real estate is worthless. Those fucking houses are the equivalent of fire wood, thanks to the asshat "deal makers."

These fucking deal makers have destroyed the country. I'd feel a lot better if the CIA would start punching their mustache's off.

As for me:

Well, I've been taking hits, losing about 1/3rd of my profits, year to date. I just feel, to my bone, we are way oversold. I know the second I start selling short, the market will reverse and decapitate me. So, for the most part, I've been sitting and waiting, while throwing banana peels at my trader/servant.

Also, I've been trading a lot. "Broker A," formerly known as "The Fly," has been buying and selling--like some sort of retarded day trader.

For the most part, I have been loading the fuck up on some of the financials and basic materials. While this may seem like a recipe for death and mayhem, I view it as contrarian. Moreover, in my experience, going against the pack often leads to successful trades.

Keep in mind, most money managers are imbeciles.

Finally, if you are looking to sell short, keep a look out for hedge fund or advisory firm liquidations. Many firms had exposure to RAS, AHM, amongst other disasters. For example, Eubel Brady and Suttman (small Ohio based firm) is loaded to the gills in AHM, RAS and ACF. Naturally, should they start selling off their other positions, in an effort to save their fucking firm, those positions may drop sharply-- as a result. Keep an eye on MCCC, SEAB, HK and RLI.

Comments:
I think you're on to something, Broker.

As Buffet always says,"be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful."
 
I'm gobbling up along with you. Big ass summer sale.
 
Broker A--

I would agree--the market looks like it is the most oversold since 2002.

A two-year trendline goes thru DJIA 12,800--so probably some good support there. Market risk is maybe another 3% from here.
 
I decided to buy more puts for the next leg down.
 
Broker A- good post. Sorry to hear your only up 20% this year.

Its not even funny how many retards went into the Mortgage Biness the last few years.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4526802145951634879&q=maxed+out&total=5813&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

Good viewing.
 
Fly,

Hey, if you're daytrading now, come join us in Wallstreak!

-DT
 
Thing is, I don't think people are running... still an overall buy-the-dip mentality. Maybe soon?

Short won't capitualte. Look at Trader Tim.

Tension is palpable.

Beazer homes imploding as I type.
 
Let the naysayers and pussies sell. I'll say it again; there are large segments of this market on motherfucking en fuego. Materials, infrastructure plays, equipment. There are old fucks out there swigging their blood pressure meds with a shot of brandy while they throw the baby out with the bath water. I'll sit patient and take it off their hands, thank you very much.
 
Anyone dabbling in silver here? Metal up, stocks...down.
 
MVIS is trading like a drunken fag stumbling around Duval street.
 
Harry...so you're buying as you polish off your 5 Coronas for today?
 
actually i hold a nice chunk of silver and am nibbling at SLW.
 
Remember stock pools in the 1920s? I think I just saw a bear raid in action on ALL the homebuilders. It started at 10:00.

It looked like a concerted, coordinated effort to knock them all down. I was watching CTX, and every time someone would take a stand and take stock at the offer, the seller(s) would just relentlessly pound the bids.
 
silver?...you need to get some palladium from jj...SWC to the moon!
 
Harry, how old are you?
 
Last week, the SPX sold off more than 4.5%. That is minus four and a half percent in a trading week!

This has only happened 40 other times in the previous 57 years!

Gee, I wonder?

What is the average and median gain on the SPX, thirteen weeks later, after such selloffs?

What is the percentage of times that the SPX has a gain, thirteen weeks later, after such sellofs?

How do those statistics compare to the other 2,946 weeks of history?

The answer, my friend, is for your own fucktarded head to calculate. I am too busy buying to share it with you.
 
28 mike...and you?
 
Bill- you know I respect your work.

Just keep in mind it is what we don't know that can really throw things out of kilter.
 
maggot, bear raid??? have you ever considered that maybe their actually worth $0?
 
Bill--

Fascinating and revealing study.

Do you have a mustache?
 
20, I hope I don't get dumber with age like yourself.
 
Mike--

You are never permitted to bust my balls.

Get back to school, fucker.
 
you're kinda obsessed with me mikey. Maybe you need a new hobby, fucker
 
I have a headache.
 
...has been buying and selling--like some sort of retarded day trader.

Welcome to the fraternity! Its your turn to buy the beer.
 
Broker A, no, I do not have a mustache. Do YOU?

I'm directing the Wifeykins to see what we can raid from the banking accounts to put in the market this week. Also looking at long-term buy potential in BSC and GS.

Broker: what percentage of assets was represented by BSC's total holding in the three funds that are damaged by the subprime lending CDOs? What percentage of profits and revenues historically came from these segments of their business? Unlike my previous question, which was rhetorical, this is a serious question which I don't have the time to research right now - but might be an idea that makes you money if you research it.
 
http://www.j3sg.com/Reports/Stock-Insider/Generate-Institution-Portfolio.php?institutionid=4076&DV=yes


cool web site. EBS holdings, click on the horz chart bars.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.