Monday, August 06, 2007

 

Fo' Tha Record...

I was up at 6 am, contrary to speculation. I watched Beulah, and I had a great post all set up about the relevant news of the hour. Many a rumination on how Bob Nardelli sucked, how oil was a sell, my short ZOLT attempts (they were out), and so on.

Then I was like, "why even post this?"

You know damn skippy the futures would have no relevance to anything. Nardelli is a faggot. Jimmy Cayne-status fired the failure, sucks to be him. I would have started "The futures look set to open flat to lower..." Why post comments when undoubtedly by the time I finish proofreading, the market has changed to the tune of 50 points? So that is my formal excuse and commentary on the situation.

Oh, and I'm buying FWLT into earnings, so please refer back often to make fun of me if it blows up in my extremely good-looking face.

Other than that, I am not buying or selling this dip aggressively. I'm going to let it pass. Sit on your hands, or else you may commit seppuku, as I don't see the back and forth action stopping until traders come back in the fall.

UPDATE

Comments:
danny,
add another reason to buy EMC

SEATTLE, AUGUST 6, 2007 -- F5 Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:FFIV), the global leader in Application Delivery Networking, today announced that it has agreed to acquire Acopia Networks®, Inc., a best-of-breed provider of high-performance, intelligent file virtualization solutions. The $210 million cash transaction for 100% of the equity of Acopia is expected to close on or shortly after September 14, 2007
 
emc got upgraded today
 
Should I take stock advice from a guy named "Cheesefries?"
 
I wouldn't take stock advise from anyone who goes by "Cheesefries" either.
 
Are we still bitter about dumping your portfolio's into the lows on Friday?

I can still hear your screams, haha..
 
I told everyone to be patient, I hope you were
 
taking some profits into the close. Krull is one funny m'fer..
 
What the fuk is up with mvis?????
Dam.
 
How would you like to have to work in the cubicle next to Jefferson. I hope you all caught his rant about going on a cruise...funniest stuff I've seen on the internets.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=m4SdcYHph2k
 
MVIS is a fat chick, everyone dumping her.
 
Dumping my portfolio? Ahhh no. I day trade. I was shorting last friday and today as some people held on to their longs and then sold.

As for as my long term investments. I didn't sell those either, hence long term investments.
 
Jefferson's act may be old, but you cannot deny that the guy has a sence of humor cracking on Cramer.
 
MVIS has still got game, even for a fatty.
 
I love fat chicks like MVIS, more cushion for the pushin!
 
as for mvis

i like my girls the way i like my cheese, fat free american singles.

tehdrunky
 
Dicked gains in MATH!
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
23
 
Ahem...

11:03 this morning, check the post.

Dat's some bad juju.

Now I've got to find a way to get all this chicken blood off my office floor.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.