Sunday, August 12, 2007

 

The Important Matter of Handicap License Plates

SPECIAL EMERGENCY UPDATE: Elections. Should I "shitcan" Woodshedder, again?

I don't know if it's me or the lazy places I visit, but these fucking handicap license plates are everywhere.

The kicker: None of these handicap fuckers are actually disabled. As far as I'm concerned, you better be rolling out of your car or in a full body cast, if you are to don the much coveted handicap license plate.

I know a jerk off who has handicap plates. He's not disabled. He just wants good parking spots, outside of Target or Walmart.

On top of that, these "handicap imposter's," are taking up the prime parking real estate from legitimately disabled people.

The horror.

In short, if I was a NYC police officer, I'd be pulling over these handicap fuckers, left and right. Then, upon seeing that he/she was not disabled, I'd throw a bag of flour on him/her, then peel off in my handicap plated police mobile.

Fuckers.

Comments:
spark up the elections and fire woodshedders lazy ass. where is the weekend blogging?
 
I always thought that about handicap spots but believed I was evil for thinking so. Now, I know I was correct for my thinking and also evil as well.
 
Meteor shower tonight.

Supposed to be a good one, no moon, clear night. Go out after 10 and you should see a few an hour, after midnight and you should see many more.

Agree about the handicap fakers. I'd love to see an "important matter" post about the people who let their dogs bark all night and also about the shitheads who drive slow in the fast lane... that is, if you're taking requests.

-DT
 
what you described is called "antiquing," and it is a hilarious practice. Here's me filming my friend getting my friend bob. Genius.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=antique
 
Karma will catch up with those fuckers.

Fly, no fantasy football for you?
 
keep the shedster

flog the phony handicappers
 
Emergency, Trader bubs just signed up for my fantasy league, I need one more player for even teams. Any takers? draft in 35 min.
 
I hate handicap cars where the drivers jump out like nothing is wrong with them. Fucking lazy ass people suck.
 
Not only is the handicapped spots a bad idea, but it is an example of overreaching government control. The government has no authority to tell private businesses to save parking spots for some customers over others. Let the system work. If one company decides to cater to wheelchair people by putting in ramps while their competition doesn't they will have a competitive edge.

This crap has gotten so bad that when I was in the Navy we had to have handicapped spots. You have to be physically fit to be in the military, yet we had to set a aside a bunch of unused parking spots because of stupid legislators passing laws so they can pretend they did something nice. Bunch of ass clowns.
 
Sorry Cajun--

No fantasy shit for me.
 
Anyone who shops at Wal-Mart is handicapped.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.