Friday, August 03, 2007

 

Linkin' Park: It's Goin Down


Comments:
This is coming from a dude that goes by cheesefries:


Before you sell everything you own keep in mind that despite the negative spin on virtually everything the economy grew at 3.4% in the 2nd Q, inflation pressures have decreased greatly, and our economy added (YES ADDED) 92,000 jobs last month. This is orchestrated BULLSHIT.
 
one ore thing....

I'm still firing up a 2 inch thick Ribeye tonight.
 
cheese- It also says on my yahoo screen that Bank America trades @ a 9.84 PE. Sounds cheap enough.

When the shit hits the fan those numbers will all be tainted like Barry Bond's.

2 inch ribeyes
Way to rub it in on Broker A--
http://www.nndb.com/people/402/000024330/ted-kaczynski-sized.jpg
Who was last seen gathering berries and twigs for the winter.
 
WTF? (I am getting good at learning this text lingo stuff). As I explained above I went long the XLF (Financial Serices ETF) just before the close. I bought @ 32.09. I put a limit order in to sell @ 32.39 (I figured 1% gain but it wouldn't be executed). Well, the damn thing was sold at my limit price at almost 6:30. I am happy for the short term gain but somebody wanted it. I guess thats a good sign for Mon. morning?
 
Nice way to capitalize off of fear Caddy.
 
mrk,

I wasn't trying to rub anything in. Thanks for the picture of your mom, she looks alot like your sister.
 
You've been trading like such a douche lately and are such a contrary indicator if I ever saw one, I expect a 200 point up day on Monday, ripping your lungs out on your ultra-short ETF and LAZ short.
 
Cheese- relax yourself, I was just horsing around.
Probably not a good day to joke around.
 
mrk,
Yeah, I'm a little testy.. No worries.
 
Polish--

So trade against me, hatfucker.

Don't like it, fuck off.
 
Broker A: If you are going to be on vacation will your sevant/trader be able to produce the Golden Bull as needed?
 
Make sure you also take some oatmeal and a wooden spoon with you.
 
as oversold as we are, we are not done going down .. although I expect the cavalry to make an appearance tuesday .. could get a fierce bounce but there is much more to this story that is just beginning to get front page attention. European Banks are deep in structured credit nightmare conduits & they have not marked it to market yet. But they will come the middle of August. The same holds true for US Banks. Just spoke to a hedge fund friend - requests for withdrawals were flowing in today from fund to fund fuckers who lever up & are being called in. This will all snowball and mushroom cloud anyone in their way. Think of it as massive margin calls hitting the market all at once. All kinds of assets will have to be liquidated.
 
Bruce,
Have you thought of a short covering rally? More likely at this point. Uncle Ben looms.. DON'T forget it.
 
We are going lower.

The hammer will drop on the banks, yet again.

Currently, short real estate, via SRS and short LAZ.

Those lazy fuckers must die now.

While on vaca, I'll be trading, but no fucking blogging.

The fam demands it.
 
cheese ... yeah, i think tuesday is the day for that possible rally .. but my guess, we go lower after that

there is still much unwinding in the whole credit system to go
 
cheesefries ... don't forget that the jobs numbers are calculated on a faulty birth\death model. Take them for what they are, the sad machinations of a government trying to create the illusion of prosperity when all it is really is debt. Same goes for productivity, a freshman statistics major could see the flaws in there system.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.