Thursday, August 02, 2007

 

Low


Comments:
That's a new version of an old song, but not the one I thought at first...

Must be a generational thing (you're prolly five to ten years younger than me), but here's my "Low" by the boys from Athens, GA.

Seems more zomborifically bearish ... fits my current mood.
 
MaVIS slippin' up the fire escape in the AH.
 
JSDA throws 7's. I'll press to maximum odds HANS craps next.
 
Fly,
I think LWAY is going to $20 over the next 6 months. The "Probiotics" revolution is starting and LWAY has a monopoly on "Kefir". People are starting to figure out the benefits of having a daily dose of Probiotics. Will help you with your digestive cylce and immune system. No more waking up in the middle of the night and hitting the "pot" Fly. Kefir has more than twice the number of "good" bacteria than yogurt does. I literally watched a father buy the entire shelf of "Pro Bugs" for his kid's birthday part a couple weeks ago. He said, "yeah, the kids love it". They are in Ralphs, Albertsons, Traders, Mothers, Wild Oats, Whole Foods, and others. They recently announced a distribution deal with a company in Texas to start selling there "La Fruta" brand in Mexico. Danon has a minority stake in the company as well with a non compete. This shit is going higher. I have been invested in the company since it first broke out many years ago. It is ready to head higher again. Check it out..Fuck, by the way, have you looked at REED lately. Look at todays close. LWAY's product tastes really good unlike REED's "Ginger Diahrea".
 
Hey Brent, is LWAY gonna "bust a cap" like fucking ACEL. Why don't you go eat your own "ginger diahrea"...by the way hearing some rumblings about MATH
 
Blogrunner,
Hope you bought that one and lost money.
 
Brent, actually I made like 20cents/share and got the fuck out on the down swing...The reason I keep mentioning it is to challenge your wisdom in picking stuck goatfucker, gonna busta cap, give me a fucking break. Roc-a-fella!
 
*picking stocks*
 
Who are you dude? I have made a fortune in the market and I don't give a fuck if some dude who calls himself "blog runner", fucking dork, questions my wisdom. Of course, I make bad calls but I limit my downside when technicals say so. World is full of "haters", I tell you.
 
DIVX on fire
 
CVV
 
Check out my new blog
http://lgbtboomers6.blogspot.com/
 
What is the best infrastructure play within the US to check our bridges, etc to make sure we do not have another minnesota type event...I like the charts on both FWLT and JEC...any opinions?
 
Dungfly, no talk of divx allowed on this blog. That stock took me for 25 large, remember? The company is a charity viz AHM, get it? It's worth nothing *odd*. Besides it's not even up AH. The last headline reads "DivX President sells shares." The headline tomorrow will read, "DivX CEO defaults on his subprime trailer park loan."

Also, ONT just finished a return trip tonight. Stunning...glad I never got involved.
 
BTW, I have no idea what 'viz' means so feel free to explain me to that. I'm assuming it's an adverb.
 
As you can see, Cracker did not properly patent this song *low.*

Therefore, intrinic value for this song is between $0.06--.0.13. Yet, Itunes sells it for .99.

Odd no?

Jog on
 
Back from some vacation. Traderex, check out ASTE. That is my favorite with everyone saying we need to pump money into our aging infrastructure. Check these as well, CAE, TEX, IR, CNH, and CMCO.
Good job bloggin Danny and Shed.
 
ONT - What a disappointment. Glad I sold out of that weeks ago. My frist real loesson in "Pigs get slaughtered." I rode it from 120's to 3's and back to the 1.80's before I sold. Fucking lame.
 
Brent, you've scarred me for life with that fucked up blog!
 
md --

re: "viz"

It's sorta short for "what I mean to say is."

Not to be confused with the viz-chacha, which is a farking large ass, burrowing South American rodent.

Not too dissimilar from Dino's Nutria o' Plunging Death.

lagostomus trichodactylus
 
That was the fucked up "Brent" who hides behind the internets.
 
Mr. Gint. Thank you kindly. By the way, I was quite impressed with your family photo that was presented earlier. You must be proud.
 
BA -

Most likely Cracker copywrited the scheiss outta this song, and their agents are pimping it to young no name cover bands for the re-do, because that's when all the free coin kicks in.

cf. "Do the Locomotion" -- Covered 270,000 times after Little Eva did it first. And the author gets paid, every time.

You know who wrote that? Carole King, if you can farking believe it.

She's got more dough than Croessus, that broad.
 
Yes, thank you, MD.

We're looking for a collective guest spot on that new Caveman sit-com they're planning.

Hey! Can you give us a minute??
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.