Thursday, August 02, 2007

 

No Dice on Earnings

Money isn't sloshing around, as it was a few short weeks ago. Many money managers and investors have been "whip sawed" around, during this decline, effectively limiting the appetite for risk.

As for me, I have zero fucking interest in making earnings calls. When my stocks "shit the shower," I go into survival mode, with full blown facial hair and army fatigues to match.

If you are still trying to play earnings, after seeing what effective evil short sellers are capable of (NTRI, MVIS, OEH); well then, you are a degenerate, cigar smoking OTB guy.

Will I sell HANS prior to numbers?

NO.

Will I buy more?

Fuck that.

Look you, I am paranoid and superstitious. Indeed, it is deadly combination.

Not only do I feel someone is out to get me, but the alignment of the stars and moon have something to do with it.

In short, I'm all about staying in my bunker, while searching for a nuclear bomb grenade.

NOTE: DT has a post up, regarding the uptick rule. Fuck you Bruce.

Comments:
oeh please come thru...europe doing well...
 
oeh will be fine.
 
thanks i just popped a monster open....thanks for all your info....
 
Bruce you are a dumb fucking old man.
 
MVIS stuck in tha mud today. However, I see it going up by next year though. The shorts will push it down further before any bounce I am told.
 
AHM going down
 
Broker A ... thx 4 the shoutout & showing some love

appreciate that
 
Hairy Horse ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZZ3Hv93q1Y&feature=PlayList&p=85998FE4C0A3B666&index=4

blow it out your arse
 
A nuclear bomb grenade?

I would suggest the Holy Grenade of Anitoch.
 
That was the other Harry the Horse, but as long as I'm chiming in - Fuck You and your mother, Bruce
 
LVS very pretty.
Cheaper Dollar means lot of foreign tourists go to Vegas this summer.Those Asian whales love the Venetian.
 
What the hell?
 
Harrold Horsey --- are you the NSTK dude? A little technical reference to NSTK in this realmoolah article ... and leave my mommy out of it !

http://www.thestreet.com/p/pf/rmoney/technicalanalysis/10371999.html
 
and Harold - you've been a Bad Horsie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJNSktrIWdQ

... the evil Harrold I mean.. not the Dr Jekyll Harry
 
Broker A,

Do you still hold BXC? Any thoughts heading into earnings on Tuesday? Seems oversold.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.