Thursday, August 02, 2007

 

Position Update: MVIS

New MVIS reseach, by Merriman.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Fly -- my spysniffer (known to be over cautious) kicked that thing out when I tried to download.

Izzit safe?
 
Jake,

Can you explain this?

I like your comments, so I clicked your name and this is what I found. Hiliarious.

-DT
 
Di --

Yeah, it's kind of a long story, and it involves serial lycanthropy, etc.

__________
 
Hey!
ARWR looking good. What's your take on it.
 
HAHAHAH!
 
Dino --

Seriously, that's not what you get when you click on my name. If you note, I have a dormant blog in my file.

That particular hilarity (and I actually did think it was pretty funny) was the result of my calling out a f-tard self pounder named "Gosu" (although he posts under multiple aliases) over at Beannie's.

The guy's a psycho, but he comes up with some good schit every now and then.
 
Jake,

No, you're right. I clicked your name, found your blog and it was in the "comments" section. Anyway, you've just provided me with a word to highlight on my blog.

Nice for a mid-day laugh on this grinder of a trading day.

Thanks, DT
 
"Legging" into some LM on the gap fill, here.
 
Legging into some deep ass shit jake.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.