Friday, August 31, 2007

 

Position Update: VMI

New all-time-high-- bitch.

LNN is next.

Comments:
Jake Visits OTR


Met a customer at MCD'S this morning. Those fuckers do the business. Yes were going higher.
 
Anyone know the symbol to see a chart of the fed fund rate?
 
DELL is pukin. They finally figured out that the call for the next quarter was a warning due to slowing of component price decreases IMO.
 
Jake is my friend -


he always lets me know where he stands and is willing to speak up.

Jake is trying to stop being a profiler but he grew up with everyone profiling him. Be around Bullies and you become one.

We are moving toward 2:30 -

OH? I have made all my posts live and related my trades - and the why's - no genius here - just tools I am even at this time on my shorts on RIMM but If It pushes up I'll follow it and short some more
I always put in a $1 stop - I'm looking for a shakeout at 85.30
and then the amusement park.
 
otr, I'm sorry, but you're far more fucking annoying than the scrot-rot I endured in da nang.
 
Virtualization will hurt their business long term, unless they can morph into something other than being just a box maker.
 
From his posts, it appears OTR is working hard on the RIMM job.
 
on the road, shut the fuck up. Why in the hell do you talk so damn much? I think you've talked about your $1 stop 50 fucking times, who gives a shit. Rookies like yourself try to always short "the high", I see your type over and over again they short CROX, HANS, VLO, ATI, TEX etc. If you just did your homework and went long to make 50%+ instead of fucking around trying to add up your multiple 2.5% gains over the calander year you wouldn't have to talk so much.
 
My old english teacher used to say..."you could be worse than terse".

Get your own blog so nobody here has to subjected to your repeated noise. Otherwise, you'll end up like the old Asian guy from the soccer game.
 
Crude,
Why do you avoid UNG?
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
OTR took out his hearing aid, so he can't hear you. Plus, it's getting close to nap time out in AZ, so I would expect any forthcoming posts to have a groggy "feel" to them.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
crude-
thx
 
Nah, nah, Kerouac ain't dead yet, so that Paulie Walnuts vid is all wrong.

We need one with Uncle Joon in it, because Kerouac's more the old impotent gasbag type.

Preferably, a clip where he's having one of his fits of dementia.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.