Tuesday, August 21, 2007

 

"Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor, Damn"


Comments:
totally forgot about news radio, that shit is hilarious. It even has andy dick for crissakes.

Rocket fuel has got the upstate prison flavor that keeps you ugly all night long, lmfao
 
Broker-
Do you have a hoard of cash right now, or are you close to 100% long?

jog on
im a fag
 
money changers took market down 2x(last dip: Feb)
 
fully invested.
 
hammer time

MVIS+
 
I'm new here. Been lurking for a while - great blog, Fly.
MVIS is finally moving. Ready to explode on any news. $8 by year end, imho.
If you like MVIS, you should check out NUAN and IMMR. Multi-baggers, imho.

John
 
Welcome John. Great to have you aboard. Speaking for all my friends here on this blog, we agree on your multi-baggers and would like to share DIVX,MCHX,UNG,MATH,ARWR,NTRI,and WGAT with you fucker.
 
and lnn
 
Bought LNN and NTRI some time ago, when I read Fly's comments. Banked some coin, then got out. It's probably time to go back in I guess. I have a position in NGS, speaking of natty (not in UNG for now). I'm also working on some nanotech plays, not sure about ARWR though. I like TINY much better, for now.
J.
 
Who fucking knows? - broker a

Smartest thing you've said all month.
 
Get ready to lose some major money John. Unless you stick with MVIS, that is the only reason this site exists. Blind squirrels find nuts too!
 
broker a sucks the big one
 
Fuck off, goat fuckers.

Unless my weatherman put a gun to your head, making you buy one of my losers, don't bitch.

Every man makes his own. I don't ask for anything, nor do I want anything.

This site is for entertainment and personal venting purposes.

Should you load up and buy a stock, based upon some random guy's rant, you are an asshat and deserve the poleax.
 
""""Welcome John. Great to have you aboard. Speaking for all my friends here on this blog, we agree on your multi-baggers and would like to share DIVX,MCHX,UNG,MATH,ARWR,NTRI,and WGAT with you fucker."""

"""and lnn"""

Don't forget ALGN, this is a 10 bagger. But mvis COULD endup being biggest of them all.
 
It is my sincere pleasure to accept your personal venting, poleaxing, and an occasional gun to the head. I’m not convinced about the entertainment, but I consider the goats and cans of corn a true bonus.
 
...and don't forget to tell John to buy Etoys (ETOY) and World Com (WCOM). On second thought, maybe not.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.