Wednesday, August 29, 2007

 

Smashing Pumpkins-Mayonaise


Comments:
Odd, I'm showing nothing under the title.

Some irony -- Mr. Belvedere has this on his blog about two weeks back or so.
 
While you all are discussing you fat mountain wives, or lack of, MVIS insiders are buying.

The punch line?

He only bought 1K.
 
You should keep your eye on Jeff Masters' weather blog. Fairly detailed in his analysis discussing "dusty area's of dry air," "wind shear" and shit like that.

Looks like we may have a new storm off the coast of Africa by Friday.

http://www.wunderground.com/blog/JeffMasters/comment.html?entrynum=768&tstamp=200708
 
Yankees Win!

Yankees Win!

Thhhhaaaaaaa Yankeees win!

Hahahahahahaha!
 
wood-- what is more significant is that its the vp of SALES...
 
Jeremy, that was not lost on me.

Maybe I'm just stressed out from work, but the whole thing seems absurd.

I can't figure why someone, to me, who is on the possible cutting edge of digital media, would step out and buy only 4,700.00 worth of stock. Maybe its for his son, daughter, wife, who knows! But 1K? Christ, I'm not rich, but only 1K?

I should note that according to my wife I'm "not myself" right now.

See, I'm dealing with a bunch of employees with really small brains, and it is taking every ounce of energy I have to not tell them how fucking stupid they are.

I feel like Cramer. "You have know idea!" Thats what I want to tell them small brain fuckers.

But enough about me.
 
Shed,

I feel for you. There is nothing more difficult than running a small bidness with "normal" people as employees.

It's harder to run a local McDonalds than a division of a Fortune 500 company, because at least in the latter example, some competence can be taken for granted. Not so in the former.

I still recollect a client of mine actually lamenting the incredibly low rates of unemployment we are dealing with in this "spoiled" economy of ours. He was paying $10.00 an hour and he said his only requirment was "ability to breath on their own." Trouble, trouble.

Hang in there, buddy.
 
Yankee wives buy their clothes at CWTR.

So Jake, you and yorn are not alone.
 
I shorted RIMM at 81.73 W/ $1 stop in the last 2 minutes of trading yesterday. I also sold my entire position in MVIS @ 4.78 to be replaced at a lower price - basis down adjustment - I have done this on MVIS everytime in the most recent past as it approaches 4.76 to be replaced at 4.65 or lower.

Jake as for you and your fat wife who spends more and is intimate less - I'm watching all the college girls come back to NAU om Flagstaff. All that Pu$$y walking the streets - I'm amazed that the concrete can stand it.

Also Jake If I post a transaction
it happened - I've been doing this for 15 years - you'll never see me post a share amount as boasting is poor attitude - like putting down someone. You should trade smart more and keep your mouth shut less.
 
Ode to OTR
 
Took a $1 profit on RIMM in premarket
on the short and entered a long at the same time at 80.80 with $1 stop.

Bruce thanks for the Easy Rider thing
I had a BSA 450 bike in the late 60's
almost killed myself on a dirt road turn. I switched to horses then and actually rode my horse yesterday - almost missed the close of the market. Thanks to Cell phones - I could call Schwab for "live quotes" as my horse was
loping in toward my VW type van.
 
PS. I'm taking a beating on my PTN holdings after their announcement this am. A real beating! Fuck!!!
 
Not a very good day shortened my stop and got out with .80 loss RIMM.
Time for some Oatmeal where the f is it.
 
Something up w TMA.

Big buying before halt
 
If TMA news is good, might light up the markets. I would think anything good would indicate that reward is greater than risks...credit debacle overdone...etc. We'll see.
 
Rimm is taking off once again - I have an order in SHORT at 84.10

Jake, actually love your picture!
 
Kerouac --

Save for the occassional stock recommnedation, I come to this site to watch Fly and others throw toothless, dirty old pissants like you down consecutive flights of hardeded steel fire escape stairs.

Much like the ones that you and your mates played pinochle on back in the Once Upon a Time in America Crooklyn days before air-conditioning.

You can try to convince yourself that anyone gives a hoot about your bullshit ten share trades, or you can merely relax and become part of the entertainment.

Whichever way you go, I can't lose.
 
Stop by Canton, Ohio on the way home from the sweat lodge and you can see my bust, too.
 
Holy crap, 100 bpt move in the cubes in about 40 minutes... dat's action!

Keep an eye on the miners today... GMO flying, and they say it's okay to buy JOYG again (duhhh... this one's like UNG, acting like the EPA is going to shut down all mining activity... globally!)
 
Thanks Jake!

Shorted RIMM @ 84.10 and 84.05 and 83.90 - If I lose on this (Jake) I promise not to post here anymore
leave this site to you and your fat wife.
 
otr ... promises promises

you can checkout anytime you like, but you can never leave
 
Rimm is a tough ride - but stay in the saddle and we'll see -
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.