Monday, August 13, 2007

 

Smashing Pumpkins: That's The Way (Live)


Comments:
The cameraman must be gay. Instead of focusing on the Egyptian-priest-of-Isis looking dude, he should have focused on the chick on bass and the keyboardist. They can play with me anytime (...music, of course).

...I just realized that I'm not being PC since the cameraman could have been a camerawoman. In which case she shouldn't be characterized as gay,... just attracted to tall skinny dudes with bald heads.
 
I think you got the right idea.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.