Friday, August 31, 2007

 

Welcome to Nashville. Now y'all go home.

Broker A has graciously allowed me to be the weekend blogger. Thanks, Fly.

This weekend I'd like to share with you some of my favorite stocks and forward-looking investment ideas.

I'd also like to make you aware of investing opportunities in businesses headquartered in my hometown, Nashville, TN. Nashville is the coolest little city - a small town at heart, with a vibrant arts scene and a tight-knit business community. As such, a socially connected investor can learn quite a bit about our publicly traded companies over dinner, drinks...even at church. See, we really are a small town at heart.

In the meantime, here's a clip from one of Nashville's finest, Emmylou Harris, accompanied by my friend Buddy Miller on guitar.

I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend.


Comments:
Oh, boy, here we go again.

Off until tonight.
 
Now hold on, don't prejudge. I'm no hick nor bumpkin. Give me a chance here.
 
I always liked Nashville. I will actually be in Franklin in Oct. to watch my son play at Vanderbilt's golf tournament at The Legends Golf Club.
 
The weather will be beautiful in Oct. Unfortunately, we are having a drought, so the fall colors will likely be muted.
 
Take Tenn +6
 
where to start, where to start...
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Boom,
The last time I was in Nashville, after a drunk'n rendition of Funky Cold Medina at Graham Central Station I sent a shout out to Mike Jones to all the Titans fans... Didn't go over real well..
 
Isn't TN the home of the Grand Ol' Fagry. And I was just starting to like On The Road.
 
Hey Boomer, Friends of yours?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlUcUfHkdYk
 
Fly,
your so full of shit. But then again I guess thats where a fly belongs. I dont wish for deflation kook, But the fuckin economy is a cycle moolie, you can stick your dik in the dike hole but you aint gonna hold back the water for long 'tard'. Now go back to cookin my steaks maggot.
 
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

I love it!! Good Ole Nashville.
 
Until I see this bitche's titties and ass bouncing like she's doing yoga in this video its shit. Lets hope tomorrow is a little better.

Let me post a little better video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YuRgQpoMwIo
 
Don't be crude gapping, and show some respect for a fine white haired lady with angels voice.

_____________

Boom! I had no idea you were in Nash Vegas! Why didn't you say??

I was just down there last week...

Loves me some Tennessee womens....
 
I'm pretty private. This is weird for me. Jake, you still doing chart chomping Fib charts? I'll post it here if you care to chip in. Email me.
 
Corrections Corp.

Nashville is overrated.
 
CXW looks good to go here. Thanks gls
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.