Saturday, September 22, 2007
The Important Matter of Link Exchange Requests
Basically, Barry doesn't like you third tier bloggers emailing him anything. Also, he doesn't like blogs that sound like his (Big Picture), check this. I wonder what jerk off would go through the trouble of making that blog? Geez.
Anyway, to sum up Barry's post, while adding a few of my own salient points, "The Fly" will give you 8 fucking rules to obey.
1. Don't ever name blogs that sound like Fly, Monster, Oatmeal, Mustache or Chicken Wings. If you choose to do so, like this fucking oatmeal blog, "The Fly" will NEVER grace you with linkage.
2. If you fucking beg to be on my blogroll, I'll have your mustache punched off. It's that simple.
3. Don't email me anything. I do not want to be invited to your fucking low-end parties, geeky web discussions-- or desire any offers to advertise on my site. I don't need your stupid, dirty internet money. Failure to adhere to these rules will result in the destruction of your website or lead to your arrest, via law enforcement.
4. No, I won't introduce you to the Wu-Tang Clan.
5. Never invite me to your social networking sites. Just know this, "The Fly" hates people. Therefore, inviting him to places where people can be found is always a bad idea.
6. Should you have the balls to send me an email with an attachment, just know: "The Fly" will reply with a fucking virus from hell, which will melt your hard drive like a cheap candle-- within seconds of opening it.
7. Before emailing me information, understand, I already know about that shit. Don't you get it already? "The Fly" is a fucking space alien magician, who possesses both "calculator brain" and "time machine."
8. Don't send me real, semi-real or fake links. Also, never even think about sending me old news or future news. As you know, I already know it. However, it's worth noting, I will accept "breaking news." Never mail me food, clothes, jewelry or anything that may carry germs. Finally, never question who tested and validated "The Fly's" IQ of 155, and whether he can read 800 words per minute or not. Failure to follow my suggestions will result in your house falling into a sinkhole. And, you may lose money.
I may have to destroy the comments section because of it.
Shit-- I just FedEx'd a Hefty bag full of "hand-me-downs" to your house.
Or are you going to continue to allow yourself to be abused in such a way?
But, this one is my favorite.
You are fucking hysterical. My stomach hurts from laughing so hard (make it stop!). I nearly pissed myself reading that --
P.S. Its not that I don't want mail from anyone, I just don't want 19 emails telling me about an article I already posted about last week. Or begging for a blogroll exchange. Or a hook up with Becky Quick or Alexis Glick
An associate of mine who worked for Williams used to trade and supply the Memphis refinery (bought by Premcor, now VLO). When Williams sold its crude assets to Saracen he went to Saracen and is still in contact will some of the indviduals that run APAGF. He is still telling me to own it.
being the internet fucktard that I am, I missed the CGXEF train. I read the link about the decison being made on Thursday but sat on my ass... Has it left the station for good or should i still try to hop on?
I may have to destroy the comments section because of it.
Just this comments section?.
What I perceive as the second "voice" is clearly inferior to the primary author. The second voice, which I think wrote this post, sounds forced.
You hiring someone out on the side?
Your trader servant?
However, I think Mrkcbill is correct about your fantasies.
Boomer, since when are you allowed to opine on sentence structure and/or quality writing?
Go eat some hot hot coffee beans.
Come clean, who's the fake? Of is this part of "The Fly" device?
slow Sunday. No games I care about.
Like that one where you demanded that all of your readers conform to a "dress code" when visiting the site. You know, the one where everyone had to sport a tux-- so as to conform to the "rich man's whiskey" image of the site.
This place has degenerated into a "shoot-em-up ghetto" ever since it became an everyday-is-casual-Friday-type of affair. Its repeal has done nothing but invite drive-by palladium solicitations.
I motion to re-instate the dress code.
In addition to cleaning up the "I don't care if I look like a Dunkin' Donuts patron" dress code, you ought to tidy-up your blog links. I mean, why would the Fly, through link exchange, provide what basically amounts to free advertising to a "poor man's" FlyOnWallStreet (such as "Trade While Jerking"). That's like running a Denny's commercial during an episode of Lifestyles of the Rich and the Famous. WTF?
Things used to be better, though. Back when it was just a few select blogs and the ever-popular Seasonality Report (which was for several weeks "The Fly's" most active link-- until it was bought by Uncle Howard for $500,000, who, the next day, sold it under a new name to Murdoch for $2,000,000).
What, you didn't like it?
I like the way you think. Dress code forthcoming.
I alluded to that data in the comments section here last week.
Anyway, your weekend posting gave me more than enough of a refill of testosterone.
where u hearing those saying? very bad!! ahaehaheheahe >:)
u r not BR-- so play tibia?
UBS found that high-cost producers Golden Star Resources Ltd. (GSS), and Alamos Gold Inc. (AGIGF.PK) have the most leverage. Golden Star's net asset value (NAV) is calculated to grow 34% if gold moves from $650/oz to $750/oz, the analysts said, while Alamos would experience a 34% jump in its NAV.
When she got in the bidness, you couldn't give gold away. Now she's making a half a bajillion a year.
Crude's been there.
India. Seo services.
web design New york, web design Philadelphia - Philadelphia web site design company, Go for custom web site design at Affordable price. Custom website design
Philadelphia. Small business web site design Philadelphia.
computer repair New York City, computer service New york - computer repair New York City, computer Service New York, Computer Repair NYC, computer
repair New York City, computer Service New York, Computer Repair NYC
Links to this post: