Friday, September 07, 2007

 

Jadakiss: Kiss Of Death


Comments:
I have to say this gangsta rap shit sucks. Clearly it is the worst music ever made by Americans. On a day like today, when the markets make me angry, seeing these idiots makes me even angrier.
 
Fly's dinner: chili dog, monster soda, two Tums, and a blood pressure medicine chaser. LOL!
 
CFC is KFC.
 
Worst music ever made by Americans?

That's a strongly contested category.

My vote leans strongly toward any song beginning with the lines:
"I'm a little bit country
And I'm a little bit rock 'n roll"
 
Trashing Broker A's bullshit video's while he attends the Mets game.
Whats next politics and religion .

SW- What do you think BAC's Angle was
getting that pref. stock. priced at about $18. What do you think CFC is worth?
 
Energy has been pretty good this week so tonight I will dine on goat cheese profiteroles with an arugula ceaser salad. It goes well with swordfish meatloaf topped in onion marmalade, a rare-roasted partridge breast in raspberry coulis with a sorrel timbale.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZmPD6-vNVY
 
My week (weak?) wasn't so hot so tonight my shortie and I will dine on crow, served cold.
 
Ottnot:

That song was not created by Americans but by a random conglomerate of Amiga Computers based in Sapporo, Japan.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Bashing bears speak out against an evil man called "FLY":

I'm also not a frequent comment writer...but could not resist here. Please don't let the s*#* from the fly or anyone else change your style.

Posted by: scotr451 | September 07, 2007 at 03:50 PM

OK, I won't change anything. No, the vulgar, disgusting Fly is not going to change this site. I'm embarrassed that I let such a lowlife, who I'm sure hasn't had a sustained adult relationship in his entire existence, affect me. And why anyone bothers visiting his little blog is beyond me.

Posted by: Tim Knight| September 07, 2007 at 05:18 PM

.....oh, and I'm not surprised he's a sports fan. Instant indicator of a double-digit IQ is a strong interest in any sports.

Posted by: Tim Knight | September 07, 2007 at 05:21 PM
 
I agree. That vulgar oaf who styles himself "The Fly" uses language that is most unbecoming of a New Yorker. As a mother, I find his conduct to be highly reprehensible.

And that monstrous game they call baseball! I much doubt that there was ever any sports more fancied by imbeciles. What, with those barbaric clubs and all of that spitting-- I could hardly imagine a less civilized or cerebral pursuit!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.