Tuesday, October 02, 2007

 

Benny Goodman - Moonglow


Comments:
Are you on Prozac? What up?

Is this Jazz at the Apollo week? I like it.

18th & Vine
 
My Dad loves this shit.
 
Your Dad has some taste.

___________

I grew up listening to all this big band stuff (Frank, Ella Fitz, Peggy Lee, Benny Goodman, Guy Lombardo, Artie Shaw, Johnny Mercer,etc.) on WNEW-AM, with Julius LaRosa and William B. Williams. My mom had that station on 24-7. I don't know the name of any of the songs, but I can remember them all within three notes.
 
Yep. He still has his old records of all those same big names. I grew up listening to all of it on the old Magnavox console stereo system he got from grandpa. The thing looked like a credenza with speakers.
 
Broker,

Yeah, I like the switch to jazz. It gives your site a needed boost of class. :)

-DT
 
Mets to retain Randolph despite epic collapse

Winning man'ger too espensive!

HAR HAR HAR


Seriously, my condolences...
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Willie didn't hire those schitball pitchers who are as old as my Dad.
 
Mets will win World series.....next Year.
 
http://www.sidhottopics.org/agenda.html

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Session V: Projection Technology for Mobile Devices

* Frank Moizio, Worldwide Strategic Marketing, Texas Instruments
* Russell J Hannigan, Director of Product Management, Microvision
* Golan Manor, VP of Technical Marketing, Explay
* Chris Chinnock, President, Insight Media
* Edward Buckley, Director of Business Development, Light Blue
Optics Ltd.


*Fuckers at MVIS better be good at marketing.
 
Broker,

I know that you've been impressed with Citi's research in the past. So is your RIMM conviction consistent with/influenced by Citi's 9/25 piece, "Handsets: Making the Call?"

I just read (most) it. I thought they made a pretty strong case for their thesis-- that RIMM's price action has been driven by strong fundamentals rather than unwarranted speculation.

Seems like Mr. Suva has a pretty good grasp on the sector; he nailed PALM.

Any musings, future prez?
 
Maybe BA is a sChITIbroker.
 
Fuckers at MVIS better be good at marketing

Heh. Check out the title of their presentation - pure marketing genius:
9:45AM-10:05AM “Application of Bi-Axial MEMS/Laser Scanning Technology to enable a Miniature and Low Power Projector optimized for Mobile Devices”
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Subscribe in a reader

DISCLAIMER: This is a personal web site, reflecting the opinions of its author. It is not a production of my employer, and it is unaffiliated with any FINRA broker/dealer. Statements on this site do not represent the views or policies of anyone other than myself. The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities.